Sunday 6th October 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership: Aberdeen v Hearts

Union Jacks in Dons Support?

glasgow sheep

I don't have any feelings towards it whatsoever, if someone wants to celebrate being British as well as being an Aberdeen fan, I don't have a problem with it. Assuming that's what it is.

Interesting, and despite what somebody behind me was trying to tell me, that flag has never been seen at any other ground.  Strange then that it appears at Parkhead as some kind of hunnish symbol to wind up the tims.  Shall we see a black and red tricolour at Ibrox to antagonise the huns or will the union flag come out again?

I don't have any feelings towards it whatsoever, if someone wants to celebrate being British as well as being an Aberdeen fan, I don't have a problem with it. Assuming that's what it is.

This. Couldn't care less.

what a load of shite.

This thread? I agree. Seems a rather hun-like attempt to deflect attention away from the whole McGhee situation.

??? ??? Why would anyone do that?

Might be an English Aberdeen fan, might be a fuckwit trying to wind up Tims, who knows?

I've seen plenty of red and white saltires, could just be someone trying to do something similar with the union flag. If it's meant to be a wind up, I think it's only succeeded in winding up Aberdeen fans.

Meh.

Nae my cuppa tea - nae getting involved though. Aberdeen fans are mostly spastics, retards and arseholes. Going to Aberdeen games for me is like going to most foreign countries - there's something there I want to see or do, it's just a shame that they're populated by dickheads. Same could be said about Scotland inna, it's populated by wankers ;D

Glad you're home safe then.

Im all for winding up either side of the gruesome twosome but no need to sink to their level

And that is the point surely.

It is using symbolism that rightly or wrongly has been appropriated by the huns and would never have been on show at Parkhead if it wasn't for the sectarian fascination in Glasgow, ergo the fans with the flag were either stooping to a pretty low hunnish level to wind up the tims or actually believe in that crap.

And that is the point surely.

It is using symbolism that rightly or wrongly has been appropriated by the huns and would never have been on show at Parkhead if it wasn't for the sectarian fascination in Glasgow, ergo the fans with the flag were either stooping to a pretty low hunnish level to wind up the tims or actually believe in that crap.

My point is you wouldnt catch me doing that in a million years