Sunday 6th October 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership: Aberdeen v Hearts

I wonder if Willie would keep his word.....

mizer

http://www.afc.co.uk/articles/20091005/willie-miller_2212158_1818795

I am more than happy to speak to any other former players who want to know a bit more about what we are doing at the club.

The same applies to any fans groups or unofficial internet sites who feel they would benefit from coming down for a chat with key personnel at Pittodrie.

I do believe that this is the best way to really get an appreciation of what we are doing here, and if any of the above are interested in any aspect of the club and wish to find out more about what's involved then we would be happy to set something up.

In the first instance you can email feedback@afc.co.uk

This is a genuine offer from me and my colleagues here at Aberdeen Football Club.

I wonder if you would be able to get a meeting at this point in time  ::)

Dandy Don and I went to meet Keith Wyness a few years back and did an interview with him. It's certainly something they've done before.

There were three of us who met with Wyness and Morgan many years ago to discuss some of the non-football issues with them.  As you say, they've done it in the past.

• 10 months later...