Saturday 28th September 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership: Dundee v Aberdeen

Rangers v Aberdeen 13/11/10

mizer

For those who slag Jamie Langfield and say he is one of the problems at the club, he made a great save early on and saved a penalty. You can tell he is hurting from then 9-0 defeat. Could tell that from his red tv interview in midweek.

Langfield has never been one of the problems at the club IMHO and is a far better keeper than Howard.

We are currently bottom of the league if scores stay the same.

EDIT: Thank fuck for Caley.  We are back up to the dizzy heights of 11th!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few things from the game, i love paul hartley, led the team to give applause at the end, nice wee fist pump as well, just a shame he was completely anonymous in the game. First half we were absolutely shocking. Second half came out with a bit of pressure and knocked the ball out a bit. Just too little too late. Not enough efforts on goal or chances created. Didn't seem to believe in ourselves. Good save by jamie for the pen.

I thought the referee was absolutely shocking. No consistency at all.

For those who slag Jamie Langfield and say he is one of the problems at the club, he made a great save early on and saved a penalty. You can tell he is hurting from then 9-0 defeat. Could tell that from his red tv interview in midweek.

He could have done better at the first, him, miller and the cross were right on our eyeline and he was caught extremely flat footed. If he was on his toes he wouldn't even have had to dive for it.  He played well other than that though.

Saw enough in the 2nd half that if we can build on it and create more chances then we should take St Johnstone next weekend.

They are on a bad run of results also.

I hate to piss on the parade here but we looked good in the second because the huns couldn't give a fuck. They let us play, let us knock the ball around, the second half was a total non event because of it. Had they wanted to it would have been more. We knocked it around and created fuck all. That's extremely worrying for me.

I hate to piss on the parade here but we looked good in the second because the huns couldn't give a fuck. They let us play, let us knock the ball around, the second half was a total non event because of it. Had they wanted to it would have been more. We knocked it around and created fuck all. That's extremely worrying for me.

Sportscene were suggesting both teams had settled for 2-0 at half time!

Good point, Maybe I am just looking for positives where there are none. But hey if your not with them your against them  ;D .

For Me this game was written off before it began, Mcghee's trial continues starting next Saturday.

About two or three folk just before the end of the silence.

Got shouted at/booed by others in the support.

I heard one guy scream "Come on ye Reds", there may well have been others but it was rather obvious Dandies were disgusted with him. Sad stuff.

I saw Stoney too.  He neither had a fishing rod nor was he watching highland league football.

He also wasn't gambling.

I heard one guy scream "Come on ye Reds", there may well have been others but it was rather obvious Dandies were disgusted with him. Sad stuff.

I saw Stoney too.  He neither had a fishing rod nor was he watching highland league football.

He also wasn't gambling.

Technically i was watching highland league football, well it seemed the standard of it sometimes  :

Thats not strictly true, as i won 35 sovs in the bus card school.

Special mention to the cunts next to us who looked to be attached to the red army 12 group (although i'd be happy to proven wrong) who repeatedly tried to start up ibrox disaster songs. Utter scum and not welcome in our support. I hate the huns but that is just not acceptable. As for the game, not the worst performance i've seen down there and better teams have settled for similar results. Langfield was superb and we were much more solid than last week. Yesterday was never going to be a decisive match for us. Next week however probably is.

we're shite. Aluko was pish. Hartley was good. No macaroni pies left when i went for one 20mins in. And the navy can all get fucked. what a bunch of cunts.

Agree about Aluko, he needs to learn when to release the ball. Too many times he just dribbled into a group of Rangers players or gave it away rather cheaply.

Can't say I was too impressed with Hartley either tbh. Looked off the pace and struggled to make kind of impact at all, that's not entirely his fault though.

I left after about 65 minutes, we were never going to get back in the game. Woeful stuff.