Saturday 28th September 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership: Dundee v Aberdeen

Rangers v Aberdeen 13/11/10

mizer

He could have stayed down there and rotted in the reserves (dont think he was playing much, and he would never have been selected for nigeria had he chosen to do that) or come up here pretty much garuanteed a first team place and get himself regular games on tv (the games he generally plays well in)

Im not sure if you could call it a successful loan spell, i dont think anyone was heart broken to see him leave. Dont beleive his attitude was right for the club.

Im only going by what i was told and what i have seen. I think on his day or when he bothers to turn up he is a very talented player - unfortunately we cant play on tv every week

So why does McGhee continue to pick him, and offer him a new deal?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Total nonsense.  If the manager wanted to get rid of him he wouldn't be offering him a contract - he would be planning to use his wages on somebody else.

Shoosh you, that's twice now!!

Everything is awesome. It is just a money issue, if we gave McGhee more money we'd be awesomer, he'd buy more Ifils and Magennis' and we'd be awesome. We were up 4-0 twice this season you know! AWESOME!

Stop blaming Mark for things Jimmy did. Outrageous that Mark has to play this dross.

Shoosh you, that's twice now!!

Everything is awesome. It is just a money issue, if we gave McGhee more money we'd be awesomer, he'd buy more Ifils and Magennis' and we'd be awesome. We were up 4-0 twice this season you know! AWESOME!

Stop blaming Mark for things Jimmy did. Outrageous that Mark has to play this dross.

:rofl2:You been on the sauce today?

:rofl2:You been on the sauce today?

I don't drink as well you know.

I've been swayed by the utter positivity, however baseless and fundamentally flawed it may be.

That 4-0 twice argument did it. Fucking magic. There was me thinking that this was a despairingly awful season with the club lurching from one embarrassment to another and in the death throes of the current manager's reign, when suddenly it all opens up, I was wrong, we are AWESOME, it is still Jimmy's fault. That's awesome too.

I was replying to a comment which suggested that i gave calderwood a hard time for winning games 4-0 i said i didnt recall much occasion before this season where we were winning four nil (which i dont) thats all - nothing more - nothing less.

Not for the first time, you took that comment far too literally.

I was replying to a comment which suggested that i gave calderwood a hard time for winning games 4-0 i said i didnt recall much occasion before this season where we were winning four nil (which i dont) thats all - nothing more - nothing less.

Off the top of my head there was a 4-0 win against Hibs where I seems to remember Diamond scoring at least one at the RDS end. I'm there there was a guy called Jimmy Calderwood that masterminded that one.