Sunday 6th October 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership: Aberdeen v Hearts

MANAGEMENT TEAM STAYING

Stewart

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"The Red Army has a fine tradition of rallying together in adversity and now the siren sounds to convene once more.

This is, officially, McGhee's Aberdeen. If you are not with us, you are against us."

The red army has a tradition of being full of idiots.

Next?

I guess I'm in the "fuck off" or "against us" group then. I am with CtS here why are we suddenly a much better prospect because the board have simply said "pish with the cock you've got all of you"?

Awesome, and yes Stoney, I clearly want the club to fail, Jesus wept.

To be honest i see this as a tactic so that whoever they bring in next does not start there career with a humpin at ibrox. I hope this won't be the case but i am not looking forward to the weekend! I think Mcghee will get 4 more games and then bye bye

To be honest Tommy if we get nothing from the next 4 games we are in deep shit and he'll need to go, even more than he does now.

Anyway, If I'm getting this right, 18 months ago I told I wasn't a real Aberdeen fan because I wanted the current manager to stay. Some kind of affinity to JC because of where he's from. Now I'm not a real Aberdeen fan because I want the new manager gone, one with a far inferior record, all because of some media conspiracy?

Riiiight. I'd say you couldn't make it up but you clearly can.

To be honest Tommy if we get nothing from the next 4 games we are in deep shit and he'll need to go, even more than he does now.

Anyway, If I'm getting this right, 18 months ago I told I wasn't a real Aberdeen fan because I wanted the current manager to stay. Some kind of affinity to JC because of where he's from. Now I'm not a real Aberdeen fan because I want the new manager gone, one with a far inferior record, all because of some media conspiracy?

Riiiight. I'd say you couldn't make it up but you clearly can.

It's quite inspiring isn't it?

Unfortunately it's also completely predictable too bb.

But I'm loving the "if you're not with us you're agin us" stance, that is probably the worst bit of fucking bollocks to try and get round so far in all this stramash, quite amazing.

Aberdeen FC’s results and performances ‘must improve’

Chairman Milne in new warning

By Charlie Allan :wave:

Published: 12/11/2010

ABERDEEN FC chairman Stewart Milne has warned manager Mark McGhee results and performances must improve if he is to stay at the club in the long term.

Milne has refused to bow to pressure from some fans and the media to axe McGhee in the wake of Aberdeen FC’s 9-0 hammering by Celtic and subsequent drop to second-bottom spot in the SPL.

I'm getting a bit fucked off with the notion that the 9-0 is the reason folk think McGhee should be offski.

Indeed but for some of us its a sackable offence on its own no matter what else has gone on.

I plan on asking the board at the AGM why they think 9-0 is acceptable.

Indeed but for some of us its a sackable offence on its own no matter what else has gone on.

I plan on asking the board at the AGM why they think 9-0 is acceptable.

I tend to agree but freak results happen but this result happened pretty much in context with an appallingly bad record comparable with the very worst of Aberdeen managers.

I think the board realise that MM is the best man they will get in the next 5 years, probably the best they will ever get again, they know that they need to support him, I'd imagine come Jan money will be made available.

the 9-0 defeat may have actually just saved this club?

marcdeclerk on the hat. LOL!

If we were sitting 3rd in the league playing well and picking up points almost every week and go to Parkhead and get beat 9-0 I would be thinking bad day at the office lets move on. But the bad results have been happening since just after New Year and if you look at the predictor page I predicted Celtic would put 7 past us, that was based on the amount of fight and the performances I had seen and heard in the past few months. So no I do not want him to go just cause of the 9-0 like some people think. Some people maybe took that as the last straw but are not just saying he should go based on that 1 result.

Ramble over!!!!

Oh well, not my first choice, not by a loooong way.

Nothing we can do about it though, so might aswell get behind him and the team and hope we can all pull through this together

Awful decision but I agree with this. Let's now show the team some support. McGhee might not be the one that our support is directed at but it has to be directed towards the players.