Sunday 6th October 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership: Aberdeen v Hearts

Radio Scotland MW - Wednesday, 19:05

Ajja

Has this been mentioned anywhere on here, apologies but I haven't trawled the board to check.

They are doing an Aberdeen special on Sportsound this Wednesday night. Some guests inc Scott Booth, Jim Cummings and I think they are going to chat with Willie Miller.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye saw that, but I think its next Wednesday.

edit*

Richard gordon said next week but it looks like this week.

Just wanted to let you know about a special programme we're doing next Wednesday, 7-8pm, on Sportsound, BBC Radio Scotland 810 mw.

I'll be joined in the studio by, among others, Scott Booth, Michael Grant from the Herald and Jim Cummings. There'll be an interview with Willie MIller and we'll also have Dave Cormack on from the States. We're also hoping to tie up a few other guests. It would be great to hear from as many of you as possible - text during the show 80295 or email sportsound@bbc.co.uk

Maybe I should change mine:

What do they feel are "realistic" expectations for afc in the medium to longterm, do they think the last 15yrs have been acceptable and "realistic" and do the believe the Aberdeen Support have "unrealistic" expectations?

How much of the failure over the last 15yrs to seriously challenge for anything is due to the state of Scottish and European football or the management of the club on and off the park?

Right list of questions time, feel free to add your own, rephrase and reorder and I will email it in.

[*]How have we a situation with no full backs at AFC

[*]What are the new targets the board have set to McGhee

How are Scott Booth, Michael Grant and Jim Cummings going to answer these?

Unless I'm mis-reading things, I don't think Willie Miller is there for a Q&A session, sounds like a possible pre-recorded interview!?

They won't be able to answer but I'd be interested in thier opinion.

But I guess my question would be around the Jager/ST/BB kind of area.

The truth of the matter is the club have continued to drive away fans for the last 18 months or more, in more alarming numbers recently. These are the missing thousands now, those that said there WERE missing thousands that would come back would be correct to say so now, funny, those cunts are affa quiet these days eh?

How are Scott Booth, Michael Grant and Jim Cummings going to answer these?

Unless I'm mis-reading things, I don't think Willie Miller is there for a Q&A session, sounds like a possible pre-recorded interview!?

As funster says, it's more of an issue to be brought up and discussed.

They won't be able to answer but I'd be interested in thier opinion.

But I guess my question would be around the Jager/ST/BB kind of area.

The truth of the matter is the club have continued to drive away fans for the last 18 months or more, in more alarming numbers recently. These are the missing thousands now, those that said there WERE missing thousands that would come back would be correct to say so now, funny, those cunts are affa quiet these days eh?

Think you will notice a very steady decline from the Queen of the South game onwards to this day. A lot of my mates have not been back since and there is nothing there to tempt them back.

As long as they are charging £26 to watch shite games then people arnt going to go - simples.

Think you will notice a very steady decline from the Queen of the South game onwards to this day. A lot of my mates have not been back since and there is nothing there to tempt them back.

As long as they are charging £26 to watch shite games then people arnt going to go - simples.

I did say 18 months or more, but your mates will be a much better barometer of everything.