Sunday 6th October 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership: Aberdeen v Hearts

GET TO FUCK

TENEMENTFUNSTER

Allegedly, and I do mean allegedly, according to Cove Sheep on mad, at the Supporters' Meeting before the match today Chris Gavin stated that:

McGhee wanted to run with a smaller squad than we currently have but Willie Miller talked hin out of it;

Willie tried to talk him out of the Foster/Velicka deal.

If true, or not, bit worrying that a Board member is coming out and saying this.  Did he disagree with keeping MM and this is his response, are the board preparing the ground to sack him, and just how clueless is our manager?

Sixteen years staying down here, sixteen years of ritusl humilations at Rugby Park, never missed a game of ours against them in that time....until next week. Had enough, not going, just GTF McGhee.....I am officially against you.

Still have no idea at all as to what has allegedly changed post the 9-0 gubbing and why folk are still backing him

Al, I'm at a total loss as to how there is even a shred of justification for defending his and the club's position. It is fucking nauseating.

and yet for some reason a large element of our support seem to swallow an impassioned interview after the ICT defeat.

I don't know if i'm missing something, but said it ever since, why the swell of support, what the fuck has actually changed.

Part of me feels dirty, because I must be against us, or am I just a realist  ???

and yet for some reason a large element of our support seem to swallow an impassioned interview after the ICT defeat.

I don't know if i'm missing something, but said it ever since, why the swell of support, what the fuck has actually changed.

Part of me feels dirty, because I must be against us, or am I just a realist  ???

Mental isn't it? Did people not think McGhee was passionate about it before? And if not, why not?  His passion for the job has never been in question, neither has his fight - anyone who ever saw him play knows he has both in abundance - it's just his ability to manage that's in question, and the answer is continually coming up in the negative area.

He seems incapable of coping with little or no money.

Look how he regularly failed with Wolves despite having millions to blow! I think he had one lucky season his first year at Motherwell, in that they had the nucleus of a decent squad, but did he not fuck up there in season 2?

Had he remained at Motherwell they would be in the first division, we did them a massive favour.

I think aberdeen fans have to voice their concerns i can remember back in the 90's when we never won a match for the first 6 or 7 games in a row, canna remember how many we lost and we all went behind the main stand and went mental, i remember some of the fans tried to attack milne n co back then, i know that wont do anything but try boycotting or something along those lines.

Blah blah fucking blah

If aluko puts away that chance than the game takes a differant spin and we win, was it a red? was it fuck

Start blaming the real criminals - those on big wages who are fucking things up week after week

[move]ONE WIN IN TWELVE[/move]

blah blah fuckin blah

And if St Johnstone put away the open goal in the 1st half then the game takes a different spin.

If ye auntie had bawz she'd be yer uncle.

Aberdeen lost and got 0 points, while relegation rivals St Johnstone got 3 points - that's all that matters. Unless ye want to pass yer way into the First Division.

Doesn't matter a f**k how well they played if they don't win - likewise, doesn't matter if you play shit and get the points, but you've never understood that. Cos yer nae the brightest. Bless.

p.s. by real criminals do ye mean McGhee's favourites, like Ifil?

+1 Jager  :thumbsup: