Sack or not sack - mk II

[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

In past dreadful seasons, I always had this unflappable belief that we actually were one of those teams that were "too good to go down".

Not any more. We're abysmal, and whatever the manager is doing, it isn't working, it hasn't worked for a while and it shows no signs of working.

I really thought I was past letting this fucking shower of talentless wasters upset me - but it seems not. I never thought I'd say this - Mark McGhee, you need to do the honorable thing and resign !

Mark McGhee, you need to do the honorable thing and resign !

Honorable and therefore not going to happen. He'd have gone by now were that the case and he's already said "I have a contract and that's worth money to me", whilst that is true and it's his absolute right to do that, he's made a complete rick of it, a very poor job by any means you wish to measure it.

Just leave.

The team has been reduced to a laughing stock not just in the SPL, not just in Scotland, not just in the UK but in the world* - but that seems its ok with some nut jobs as the leg end McGhee has passion - fuck me is passion was the qualification for getting the job all of us would be miles in front of that tim loving cuntsack.

*If people on the other side of the world who nothing about football are sending abuse why we are so shit - why cant you see it?!?!??

From the Guardian:

MADRID, Nov 20 (Reuters) - Almeria sacked coach Juan Manuel Lillo after their 8-0 La Liga defeat at home to Barcelona on Saturday, the club said on their website (www.udalmeriasad.com).

Almeria held an emergency board meeting immediately after the match and Lillo was informed he had been fired before he left their Mediterranean Games stadium.

"The reason is purely sporting and comes after the bad results Almeria have suffered in recent weeks that have seen the side slip into the relegation places," said a club statement.

Lillo, 45, was under mounting pressure after a poor start to the campaign and the embarrassing loss to Barca left Almeria 18th in the 20-team standings with nine points from 12 matches.