Killie v Dons

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just saw the highlights on Sportscene, I concur with the two previous posts!

As somebody that advocates Langfield as No.1, he was dreadful and possibly should be dropped for Celtic on that form. And if a 18 yard shot from Consi is the best we can muster - oh dear!

+1

I am only using the highlights to form my opinion here, but after the second goal, killie were TOYING with us, so much space, no closing down, they could have worked us all day and would have managed to find space in behind our backline any time they wanted. The lack of width in our team is utterly, utterly horrifying. Its amateurish to look at.  Whoever is playing left and right back watching the oppositiontake runs down our flanks, only bothering to come out at them when they either cut inside towards the eighteen yard box, or just as they have got the cross away.

Nothing has changed since we lost to unt away or even killie 1-0 at home. The same mistakes over and over again.  :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

I am only using the highlights to form my opinion here, but after the second goal, killie were TOYING with us, so much space, no closing down, they could have worked us all day and would have managed to find space in behind our backline any time they wanted. The lack of width in our team is utterly, utterly horrifying. Its amateurish to look at.  Whoever is playing left and right back watching the oppositiontake runs down our flanks, only bothering to come out at them when they either cut inside towards the eighteen yard box, or just as they have got the cross away.

Nothing has changed since we lost to unt away or even killie 1-0 at home. The same mistakes over and over again.  :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

Totally agree

We appeared to play most of game with 5 in midfield and fullbacks were the only players providing any width.  Maguire and Aluko kept drifting in the pitch.  Why dont have any natural wide midfielders or full backs?