Sunday 6th October 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership: Aberdeen v Hearts

Sone: Even I'm fucked off with McGhee

Harcus

Have you still not got rid of that sixth finger of yours?

Anyway, all his half decent games were under Calderwood!

Including in my opinion his best two this season?  :lolabove: :lolabove:

Cant remember him having that many good games under JC, No doubting diamond was a better player under calderwood but he also had better defenders around him i.e. anderson and hart

Sone shrugs record article off

www.twitter.com/sonealuko

sum1 didnt fancy getting out in snow today to find a story.used 8day old answers to 5 seperate questions to create 1 quote #lazyjournalism

to top it off he forgot to put hes name at top of the article 'lol' #lazyjournalism  bless him.it is cold to be fair.whoever u r i understand

anyway.my car is not made for snow at all! 3 men pushed it at 1point #legends had to promise 1 id score for him!samoa rugby team #machines

I'm with stoney. BAYERN game, that's his sum total contribution as far as I'm concerned. lazy, self indulgent, prima donna!. the Jimmy was great and got loads out of him guys are delusional. He has never come close to living up to his own hype and we should punt him when possible.( if any takers )

Aye McGhee's been honkin, but this guy is just moanng because he's finally getting the rocket that's long overdue  :thumbsup:

Just my opinion, but a fit and motivated Sone Aluko would be a bigger asset to our club than Mark McGhee.  The flashes of brilliance and missed chances could easily become match winning contributions if he was working with the right people in the right environment.

If Sone is in a huff about something and it's proving detrimental to his performances, it's surely up to the manager to sort the problem out? MM should be 'MANAGING' the situation, because that's his job.  Kick his arse, give him some encouragement, drop him if need be, but please do something to manage the situation.  Don't just shrug your shoulders, blame a young player, and mumble 'yaknow' all day.

Just my opinion, but a fit and motivated Sone Aluko would be a bigger asset to our club than Mark McGhee.  The flashes of brilliance and missed chances could easily become match winning contributions if he was working with the right people in the right environment.

If Sone is in a huff about something and it's proving detrimental to his performances, it's surely up to the manager to sort the problem out? MM should be 'MANAGING' the situation, because that's his job.  Kick his arse, give him some encouragement, drop him if need be, but please do something to manage the situation.  Don't just shrug your shoulders, blame a young player, and mumble 'yaknow' all day.

Bingo.