Sunday 6th October 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership: Aberdeen v Hearts

So whos next in the hotseat

Guest donindundonald

Guest donindundonald

I firmly believe that MCGoo will leave AFc before the end of the season one way or another.

Who's next then? Available/affordable candidates I can think of (in no particular order)

1. Gus McPherson

2. John Hughes

3. Jocky Scott

4. Gordon Chisolm

5. John Collins

Any other suggestions of realistic successors?

6. I think Burley may have to be added to that list. I fucking hate the man for what he did to Scotland but did a great job for hearts albeit he has loads of money to spend.

At Crystal Palace now and seems to be turning them round.

Alan Curbishley might be worth a shot. Not worked for a couple of years so might be flexable on wages.

Agreed.

I would like Terry Butcher despite hime being a filthy minky hun cretin.

I do not think Butcher would touch us with a barge pole. He is a man that keeps grudges going forever. Just look at the way he refused to shake hands with Diego at Scotland game a couple of years back.

Agreed.

I would like Terry Butcher despite hime being a filthy minky hun cretin.

Butcher has a team at ICT which is moulded in his own image; limited ability, kicks everything that moves.

There are a couple of good players up there, don't get me wrong, but I don't think it would be a good move for us. The patience of the fans would be extremely short with him, look at all the hun pish JC got and he never even played for them. Butcher did and he was very near the top of the hun pile while he played for them and had absolutely no love for our club at all.

Butcher has a team at ICT which is 4th in the league.

There are a couple of good players in Aberdeen, don't get me wrong, but I don't think it would be a good move for him. The patience of the fans would be extremely short with him, look at all the hun pish JC got and he never even played for them. Butcher did and he was very near the top of the hun pile while he played for them and had absolutely no love for our club at all.

:thumbsup: