Sunday 6th October 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership: Aberdeen v Hearts

So whos next in the hotseat

Guest donindundonald

Guest donindundonald

EH?

The first post was a question, you didn't seem to want to offer any discussion other than comments that flew off at a tangent?

But now you mention JS, I might agree with your opinion that he would be a posibile candidate.

If only for the re-introduction of a quality tache to the game (none of those poofy "movember" numbers).

EH?

The first post was a question, you didn't seem to want to offer any discussion other than comments that flew off at a tangent?

But now you mention JS, I might agree with your opinion that he would be a posibile candidate.

If only for the re-introduction of a quality tache to the game (none of those poofy "movember" numbers).

Well as you had offered up some candidates i commented on them, how that's flying off at a tangent I'll never know, but as you're out of here apparently I'm sure that won't matter.

Can I just introduce some reality here ?

We don't have any money to tempt a manager away from a club where he is under contract, even Inverness.

We are a bigger risk than Inverness in terms of progressing your career options.

Forget Butcher, whether he hates us or not.