Saturday 28th September 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership: Dundee v Aberdeen

Next Manager Poll MkII

mizer
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

McBookie have Steve Clark sliding, and Terry Butcher now in:

Billy Stark   6/5

Derek McInnes   5/1

John Hughes   6/1

Terry Butcher   6/1

Gus McPherson   7/1

John McGlynn   7/1

Derek Adams   10/1

Gordon Strachan   10/1

Craig Brown   12/1

Michael O'Neill   12/1

Billy Reid   14/1

Jocky Scott   14/1

John Collins   16/1

Paul Hartley   16/1

Steve Clarke   16/1

We need a man with personality and character, who can command respect, instill discipline and hard work and demand backs-to-the-wall performances every single week.

Basically speaking, there are not many of them on the list of people mentioned, I reckon we could have to look at an appointment completely from left-field, someone nobody here has thought about.

Here's an example from left-field for you: Lars Lagerback.  It might need to be someone like him.  Experienced, available (for how much I don't know) and with a completely fresh approach.

Guest leith_red

Don't get me wrong, I now it is a definite no but he's a far superior option to most of not all of the numpties being quoted.

Don't get me wrong, but you're a far superior option to some of the numpties being mentiones.

With all this talk of Craig Brown/Archie Knox, would we not have to pay Motherwell compensation to get them? What contracts are they on? I'm not advocating my support for them, seeing their names mentioned just got me wondering.

Not sure how accurate but did see on P & B that they are not working with a contract at Well. If this is the case then could be picked up for nothing. Not that I am in anyway advocating them being appointed.

Not sure how accurate but did see on P & B that they are not working with a contract at Well. If this is the case then could be picked up for nothing. Not that I am in anyway advocating them being appointed.

They weren't at the time they first took over and much was made of the fact they hadn't signed a contract, but I think they eventually did.

I reckon they could do a job, but they'd hardly be a long-term appointment now that Broon is 70.

I would love to have Steve Clark as manager. Basically kept West Ham going and very highly rated by mourinho at chelsea. Someone who knows what he's doing in terms of training players certainly. Unproven under the spotlight of management though.

Can't see him taking it though so Yogi or Stark are what I expect to see.

Also why the hell are Darren Ferguson and Eric Black options on that poll?? And why aren't some of the ones being linked on it?

piss poor.

JMG!!!

if you had read the first post in this thread you may know - its a revised and shortened list from last months poll. However I dont think this has worked.

Edit* and who just stickied this?