Saturday 28th September 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership: Dundee v Aberdeen

Un-named players comments in the record

mizer

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/football/spl/2010/12/01/aberdeen-manager-mark-mcghee-leaves-after-18-months-in-charge-aat-pittodrie-86908-22755362/

Player 1

While we haven't covered ourselves in glory it wasn't a nice feeling to come into work with a boss who gave the impression he didn't want to be here. We are delighted he has gone and the club can now make a fresh start

Player 2

There has been no enthusiasm from the management team for some time. It seemed as if they were just going through the motions.

Cunts.

Man up and put your name to it, or, how about you behave professionally and keep it to yourself?

No, thought not. Good advert for the club and the sanctity the player/players apply to the dressing room.

:thumbsup:

But of course to put a name to it wouls merely expose the individuals for what they are i.e fraudsters.

An alternative train of thought however is that they are un named becuase the Retard just made it up  ???

An alternative train of thought however is that they are un named becuase the Retard just made it up  ???

McGhee and his backroom team had clearly lost the dressing room as players were delighted to learn they had been binned.

One star said: "The jungle drums were beating about a board meeting and everyone was hoping the three of them would go.

"While we haven't covered ourselves in glory it wasn't a nice feeling to come into work with a boss who gave the impression he didn't want to be here. We are delighted he has gone and the club can now make a fresh start."

Another un-named player said: "It feels as if Christmas has come early with this news.

"There has been no enthusiasm from the management team for some time. It seemed as if they were just going through the motions."

Looking at the quotes, that scenario honestly wouldn't stun me Al.

I'm more alarmed at what they are saying.

If they were saying they didn't like his training methods, didn't like they way he spoke to players, couldn't take to his no alcohol policy or couldn't get on with his backroom staff then I'd be more pissed off with the players.

But they're saying the boy couldn't be arsed, so it rubbed off on the players.  The fact that the players have came out to say something, named or un-named tells me they want to clear the air and explain to the fans or the new manager that they are willing to work if they have someone in charge who gives a fuck.

Or have they pulled one over me as well?

I guess they couldn't really say an un named AFC player on the phone from Austria last night, or it might just have given it away !

Or an Aberdeen player who likes celtic, or an Aberdeen player with ginger hair, or an Aberdeen player who was born in Hull, or an Aberdeen Player who rhymes with Get-your-leg-in-son.

Have heard from a source who knows a current squad member (who hasn't had much playing time over the last 18 months) and apparently the 'Christmas come early' quote at least is true.

Also said that no-one at Pittodrie had a good word to say about Magoo. His attitude towards players/players’ families and office/stadium staff was very poor and there will be no tears shed.

If he had brought us any sort of success he probably would have been excused, but to be both crap and (allegedly!) an arrogant prick is not a good combination!