Saturday 21st September 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

🏆 Scottish League Cup: Aberdeen v The Spartans

Dirthy Filthy Hun Scumbag Vermin (deceased), liquidated & Green abondons ship

mizer

I thought they ere pretty much huns anyway due to their links were they not?

Well Whyte's stooges perhaps but they are now using the kind of language you would see on RangersMedia, how is that going to further their case.

In other news apparently one on the Knights who say maybeees has walked away!

gYP4m.gif

what the what now?

I have today cancelled my sky sports package. I would like it to be known that I have not cancelled this due to financial reasons nor am i dissatisfied with the Sky product.

I support Rangers FC and you might be aware of the overly severe punishments that were handed out to Rangers FC by the SFA. As Sky themselves contribute heavily to the SFA/SPL I find that i can no longer morally give money to support these organisations who seem to be doing their utmost to punish Rangers FC more than what would be necessary or fair in comparison with other clubs who have had similar difficulties.

I am only one small ripple in the ocean and my subscription will not affect Sky in the slightest but I feel that as a matter of principle I can no longer morally contribute towards ANY of the organisations that put money into the SFA/SPL.

Yours.

Cenotaph.

This isn't about the double contracts, think most of the charges relate to bringing the game into disrepute and apparently the punishments handed out were the maximum available for these offences.  Furthermore they were fined for just going into administration which is more than any other club got.

But yeah the real issues still seem to be as far away as ever to being resolved, namely the double contracts and the BTC, which makes it all the more remarkable to see how much of a blood lust has been triggered in the Rangers support and how close they already are to the plug being pulled.

ah ok. I'll enjoy it for the time being then and hope they get the full force of what they deserve.

The thing I'm most disappointed about is the number of people I thought were ok in the head, despite being huns, who are just as deluded about the situation as the quotes above!

Although saying that, look at the way Liverpool and Sheff Utd fans blindly defended their own, even to the point of blaming victims of racism and rape for the crimes committed against them! When people are really tested it becomes clear there are a lot more scumbags around than would folk reckon. No wonder the huns claim they've done no wrong. cunts.

Sally's questioning the integrity of the "supposedly independent" panel is surely actionable? How much more on the money can bringing the game into disrepute actually get??

The total deflection of blame is already far beyond sickening proportions. Rangers sound not unlike the catholic church do when talking about child abuse.

Stewart Regan, Scottish FA Chief Executive: “In light of last night’s outcome from the Judicial Panel Tribunal, it is important to clarify the process through which such cases are heard.

“The Judicial Panel Tribunal is an independent body made up of three members appointed from a list of more than 100.

“The implementation of the Judicial Panel process was approved unanimously by all member clubs at last year’s Annual General Meeting to bring efficiency, transparency and independence to the execution of football rules.

“The Scottish FA acted on the advice of our members to implement a robust disciplinary system that reflected the demands of the modern game.

“The sanctions imposed by the Judicial Panel Tribunal last night are subject to appeal. As the Scottish FA is the appellate body, it is inappropriate to discuss the findings of this particular Tribunal at this stage.

“I can fully understand the fear and frustration felt by all Rangers fans throughout the most difficult period in the club’s history.

“The Scottish FA has a responsibility to all its members and must implement its rules without fear or favour.

“It was entirely right that the original inquiry into Rangers FC and Craig Whyte was conducted independently and chaired by the Right Honourable Lord Nimmo Smith. These findings were presented to the Judicial Panel Tribunal, who returned their verdict last night.

“We have noted the comments of Craig Whyte, which merely reaffirm his failure to accept any responsibility for the condition the club currently finds itself in. Suffice to say, he has been selective in his use of facts. We attended a meeting at the request of Ali Russell and provided no assurances to Mr Whyte in respect of his status as a director of the club.

“Indeed, we have documented evidence of our raising concern over Mr Whyte’s business practices to Collyer Bristow, from October last year until the week prior to the club entering administration. Since then, I have been involved in regular discussions with the club, the administrators, Duff and Phelps, and various interested parties, along with the Board, to provide guidance, support and information. Clearly, we are responsible for governing the game and have initiated, through an Independent Inquiry, parallel disciplinary proceedings.

“It is important the Scottish FA, as the governing body, works in association with the Scottish Premier League and Scottish Football League to reinvigorate the national sport.

“Rangers have been part of the fabric of Scottish football’s history and are integral to its future prosperity.

“The Scottish FA must act with integrity and with the best interests of the game at heart. It is with this in mind that we await any appeal from the club.”

So the Huns were part of the process to create the independent panel in the first place.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17833957

Rangers' administrator must wait until October to make its case on the club's behalf for almost £30m in damages and money owed at the High Court in London.

Duff & Phelps is suing lawyers Collyer Bristow for about £25m for the firm's handling of Craig Whyte's ill-fated takeover of Rangers in May 2011.

And, in competition with other parties, it is also seeking £3.6m that it claims rightfully belongs to Rangers.

Lawyers for Duff & Phelps had sought a summer trial, given Rangers' plight.

However, High Court judge Mr Justice Arnold ruled against an "expedited" trial, stating: "Clearly the administrators need to put the club on as stable a financial footing as possible.

"As I see it, there is no critical difference between a judgement becoming available in, say, September 2012 and a judgement becoming available in, say, November 2012."

It means Duff & Phelps will be unable to try to boost the Ibrox coffers before the start of next season.

Mark Phillips QC, acting for the Glasgow club's administrator, had told the judge in a written statement: "The club's future is now in jeopardy.

"The...administrators are seeking to find a buyer but the negotiations are complex, difficult and fraught, and leading bidders have pulled out of the race in recent days.

"The...administrators are struggling to keep the club in business. Money is tight and time is short."

tumblr_lgra2svzYc1qfcbut.jpg

Ally McCoist says the Scottish Football Association's punishment of Rangers could "kill" the club.

The SFA fined Rangers £160,000 and limited them to signing under-18s for a year for rule breaches mainly connected with Craig Whyte's takeover.

"Plain and simply, I think it is an absolutely shocking decision," manager McCoist told the club website.

"This decision could kill our football club, simple as that. Make no mistake about it."

The Ibrox boss said that, on hearing of the SFA's judicial panel tribunal's decision on Monday night, he was "shocked and absolutely appalled by the way this supposedly independent judicial panel was coming down on us".

"Who are these people? I want to know who these people are," added McCoist.

"I'm a Rangers supporter and the Rangers supporters and the Scottish public deserve to know who these people are, people who are working for the SFA.

"Make no mistake about it, this is an SFA decision. They have appointed the panel so therefore they are working for the SFA, but who are they?

"I think we have a right to know who is handing out this punishment to us, I really do."

Continue reading the main story

And he added: "Like everyone else involved - our team, our supporters, our staff and a lot of neutrals - I am staggered at the severity of the punishment.

"This decision could kill our football club, simple as that. Make no mistake about it."

McCoist also admitted that he was "leaning towards" accepting that the club's immediate future might rest in the Third Division, a possible scenario should Rangers emerge from administration in the form of a newco.

"It would be an unbelievably drastic measure and it will have an incredible impact on Scottish football - and not for the good," he said.

"But if they are going to continue to impose sanctions on us and make things extremely difficult for us to defend ourselves then maybe, just maybe, it might be the right thing.

"We are hanging by our fingertips. We're really at the do or die stage and I can't reinforce that opinion enough."

Meanwhile, the SFA has stressed it needs to implement rules "without fear or favour" following a backlash from Rangers fans and administrators over sanctions against the club.

Chief executive Stewart Regan said the club's punishment was decided by an independent three-member panel in conjunction with the disciplinary procedures approved unanimously by members less than a year ago.

In a statement, Regan said: "I can fully understand the fear and frustration felt by all Rangers fans throughout the most difficult period in the club's history.

"The Scottish FA has a responsibility to all its members and must implement its rules without fear or favour."

"It is important the Scottish FA, as the governing body, works in association with the Scottish Premier League and Scottish Football League to reinvigorate the national sport.

"Rangers have been part of the fabric of Scottish football's history and are integral to its future prosperity.

"The Scottish FA must act with integrity and with the best interests of the game at heart. It is with this in mind that we await any appeal from the club."

What a fucking twat  :wanker:

You can just imagine what would happen if the names were released.

But this might be the first word from Iprix that the Third Division might be likely.  Fingers crossed!

I wonder if any of the fuckwits who designed this poster know what impartial means?

And oh the irony of a mass walk in protest by a group that says they don't do walking..... ?

I wondered that. Surely impartial punishments are a good thing in a fair society? Spastix.

If the 3rd division will have them. I've spoken to a couple of folk who follow lower league fitba and, quite simply, they dont want those biggoted scum bags anywhere near them. Indeed. Its one of the reasons they are attracted to lower league football in the first place.

If they go NewCo then in theory they could struggle to get in anywhere if the SPL say no.  For an SFA full licence you need 3yrs accounts and existing youth set up amongst other things. Similarly there are minimum requirements for entry to the sfl that I'm not sure a NewCo could meet.

I'd be utterly gob smacked if they weren't readmitted into the SFL.  The increase in revenue for some of these clubs would make a huge difference to them.

How would it work?

Extra promotion from Div1 to SPL and every other team moves up a place throughout the league and the Huns go into Div3?

Or just make Div3 and eleven team league?

I'd be utterly gob smacked if they weren't readmitted into the SFL.  The increase in revenue for some of these clubs would make a huge difference to them.

This extra revenue issue really needs to be looked at.

It has been customary for some lower league teams with stadium capacitys of less than 3000 to move their scottish cup ties against the OF to larger stadiums. Part of this is for revenue but it has sometimes also been on advice from the cops who did not think they could adequetly police old firm travelling fans at these places.

Im lead to believe segregation in the 2nd & 3rd division is pretty much non existant so suddenly part time clubs on limited budgets are being asked to fork out for extra stewarding and policing twice a season. A bill which a sell out crowd at say bayview or Clifton Hill may not match. So are they to be forced to move their games to larger venues in which they will also have to cover the cost of rent?

Assuming of course the huns are as loyal as they claim to be.  With no tims to compete against and a lower class of player in their squad i fully anticipate that 6 months in their support home and away will be significantly lower than they anticipate. 

Assuming of course the huns are as loyal as they claim to be.  With no tims to compete against and a lower class of player in their squad i fully anticipate that 6 months in their support home and away will be significantly lower than they anticipate.

Probably but if they managed to cobble together a team for div 3 I suppose the expectation would be they would rise through the leagues quite quickly so fulfilling the hun requirement of winning things.  4-5yrs of purgatory in the SPL with a shite team, no trophies, no european football and regular defeats would probably have an even bigger impact on their support.

Mate of mine just posted on facebook...

As Ally McCoist said "This decision could kill our football club, simple as that. Make no mistake about it"  So for anyone wanting to pass on a few choice words please see below...

...followed by a long list of sfa people and their contact details.

Outrageous bullying tactic, but we shouldn't be surprised.

Mate of mine just posted on facebook...

...followed by a long list of sfa people and their contact details.

Outrageous bullying tactic, but we shouldn't be surprised.

Shall we expect lots of broken windows at Hampden along with a selection of Keyed cars, broken aerials and slashed tyres?