Sunday 6th October 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership: Aberdeen v Hearts

Dirthy Filthy Hun Scumbag Vermin (deceased), liquidated & Green abondons ship

mizer

Jardine, who led a march of an estimated 7,000 Rangers fans to Hampden to protest against SPL sanctions

_59932431_durrant-mccoist.jpg

"What happened to the other 193,000 loyal bluenoses?". 

"I'm not so sure those comments about dropping to SFL 3 were a particularly good idea, Ally."

Those two videos have done more in 15 minutes to drive me away from "Scottish football" than AFC Football Club's ineptitude over the last 15 seasons has done.  :(

You managed to watch that in its entirety?

I used to see the argument that its the greatest feeling as a football supporter to beat the hun. I am now firmly of the view that I want this club to die. I want it disgraced. I want to see titles stripped. I want those hun "fans" from Elgin, Stirling, Skye, inverness, Hawick or whichever rock they choose to live under to one day wake up when they are eventually liquidated to ask themselves "what have I done to deserve this"?.

We will respond- you are rangers, we hate you and everything you stand for there is no olace for you in a civilised society in 2012.

Published on Tuesday 1 May 2012 15:27

RANGERS manager Ally McCoist is “very hopeful” administrators will name a preferred bidder for the club this week.

• Rangers manager does not believe either bid would involve liquidation

• Brian Kennedy/the Blue Knights and Bill Miller have lodged bids

• Administrators still involved in discussions with bidders

Duff and Phelps have been involved in discussions with Brian Kennedy and the Blue Knights, as well as rival bidder, American tycoon Bill Miller.

McCoist has been told that both bids are likely to involve a ‘newco’ situation but does not believe such a scenario would mean liquidation.

He said: “I would be very hopeful that we would have positive news in terms of a preferred bidder this week.

“We can’t really afford to go any longer at all.

“I would be really, really hopeful from what I’m hearing, what I’ve been told, that there would be a preferred bidder named this week.”

McCoist added: “I spoke to the administrators last night and they were still involved in ongoing discussions with two potential purchasers.

“I think there is no liquidation at all with any of the two parties involved.

“That’s my reading into the situation, I just hope I’m correct in saying that.

“Not being totally business-minded, I think the two offers - certainly one and very probably the other - do consist of newcos but I have been told that does not involve liquidation.”

???

Surely a newco = liquidation of old company?

Och I'm not paying  slightest bit of attention to that hun prick.  I think the powers that be will push as hard as they can to keep the huns in the league but that is out with their control and they know it.  Time will tell if the fans are going to have to make good on their threats to walk away