Sunday 6th October 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership: Aberdeen v Hearts

Dirthy Filthy Hun Scumbag Vermin (deceased), liquidated & Green abondons ship

mizer

Is he "fit and proper"? The signs point to no.

I've seen rumours he tried to set some kind of tour up to try and compete with Nascar, which unsuprisingly failed, leading to him being sued left right and centre, not seen any concrete sources though. 

The SFA should judge him not "fit and proper" just for the banter anyway

I've seen rumours he tried to set some kind of tour up to try and compete with Nascar, which unsuprisingly failed, leading to him being sued left right and centre, not seen any concrete sources though. 

The SFA should judge him not "fit and proper" just for the banter anyway

The SFA will wait till he's made a rip roaring cunt of it, then decide he's not fit and proper!

alex thomson's tweets:

This looks like backdoor liquidation, smells like it, walks like it, sings like it

Looks like a plan to shaft the British taxpayer by at least £50million and tag most of the sanctions to the defunct club

Possible result Rangers survive in SPL - out of Europe - losing most players and fighting relegation fight

D&P Rangers Administrators didn't mention Taxman. Didn't mention Ticketus. Didn't mention Craig Whyte. And they ask RFC fans to buy this?

alex thomson's tweets:

This looks like backdoor liquidation, smells like it, walks like it, sings like it

Looks like a plan to shaft the British taxpayer by at least £50million and tag most of the sanctions to the defunct club

Possible result Rangers survive in SPL - out of Europe - losing most players and fighting relegation fight

D&P Rangers Administrators didn't mention Taxman. Didn't mention Ticketus. Didn't mention Craig Whyte. And they ask RFC fans to buy this?

Utter Utter Odious Cunts! If this happens its a disgrace, the country's finances are fucked and yet business's can be allowed to get away with tax evasion in plain sight? And if they are let back into the spl then i'm out, no two ways about it.  I'll still watch from a distance but i will spend no money going to a game until there are significant changes in Scottish football.

Utter Utter Odious Cunts! If this happens its a disgrace, the country's finances are fucked and yet business's can be allowed to get away with tax evasion in plain sight? And if they are let back into the spl then i'm out, no two ways about it.  I'll still watch from a distance but i will spend no money going to a game until there are significant changes in Scottish football.

Vodaphone, Goldmansachs et al all came to agreements with HMRC to avoid alot more tax than rfc will be avoiding without their consent.

Either Rangers’ administrators Duff & Phelps have extraordinary chutzpah or they are men in the final stages of desperation.

03 Rangersblog g 620 Will fans buy Millers bid for Rangers?

Announcing the US trucking magnate Bill Miller as the bloke-most-likely to buy Rangers FC, they refused to take questions at what was absurdly described as a press conference.

Nor did they mention at any stage in this, the three really key things which have to be mentioned in connection with owning this club.

Not one mention of assured creditor Craig Whyte who, he tells me, wants, £30m. No mention either for the ticket company Ticketus who may require around £27m.

And the small matter of HMRC the taxman, who could end up due around £75m if the club loses a major tax hearing due any day now.

So Rangers fans – rightly – will need a lot of convincing on all of this.

Other fans will be outraged. Because what they’re attempting to pull off here is a huge tax avoidance and debt avoidance plan from the club already notorious for both.

It boils to this. D&P say: “Mr Miller’s proposal involves the use of a specially created newco (new company) in addition to the retention of the Rangers Football Club plc. The business and assets he proposes to purchase will be sheltered in a newco and returned to the plc once the plc has been ‘cleaned up’.”

Yeah – well they may use inverted comas for ‘cleaned up’. What does it mean? Who by? When? Who pays all these vast debts the plc could owe? What will Whyte, Ticketus and HMRC (taxman) say?

None of it answered.

Would you buy into any of this?

Non Rangers fans sense a massive sell out in which the plc will ends up liquidated, the taxpayer shafted, RFC in the Premier League with few big punishments and any kind of sporting morality out the window.

Unlike other clubs who paid their tax, balanced their books – and got relegated.

That said, even Rangers look like being banned from Europe for a long time – several seasons. Many players will thus soon leave. They are banned (pending appeal) from buying new players for a season. Penalties for sure, but if they do manage to pull this off, nothing like the penalties many feel should be imposed.

Oh i'm well aware of that big corporations screw the tax payers for billions and that pisses me off too............  This is way more high profile in terms of its press coverage and I've not heard of one politician saying they should be made to pay their dues. And what do HMRC think about all this?  When the fuck is the big tax case verdict going to be?  I mean seriously?  How long do they need? The investigation has been going on for years!

BBCJamesCook tweets:

"The administrators say they understand Bill Miller has assurances that #Rangers will continue in the SPL with no further points deductions."

"Administrators say they understand #Rangers will retain all previous titles and continue in SPL with no points deductions."

If true, that's me done with Scottish football.

Oh i'm well aware of that big corporations screw the tax payers for billions and that pisses me off too............  This is way more high profile in terms of its press coverage and I've not heard of one politician saying they should be made to pay their dues. And what do HMRC think about all this?  When the fuck is the big tax case verdict going to be?  I mean seriously?  How long do they need? The investigation has been going on for years!

There should be more in the public conciousness surrounding big buisness and Govt sanctioned tax dodges, hell on Newsnight last night they exposed that at least 2000 Civil Servants have deals that avoid PAYE and NI, but that's a seperate topic.

If rangers were to agree a CVA with HMRC good luck to them.  Countless clubs have done the same in the past and if the creditors are willing to accept their debts being virtually wiped out that is up to them.

The issue are

1)If a CVA can't be agreed and the club is liquidated, or any newco is set up to isolate the debt from the club then having failed to cover even a fraction of their debt, and as a new club they should have no right to enter any league, far less the SPL.  None of this can really be determined till the result of the BTC (unless Miller sets up his incubator-thing)

2) If they are shown to have used double contracts they should have all trophies won while using these trophies removed from the record and be heavily punished - relegation and signing ban at the least.

So despite all todays bluster the two big issues are still seamingly miles away

1) What is the result of the BTC

2) What is the result of the SPL enquiry

Even if Bill Miller decides to do what ever he is suggesting he is going to do this will take at least 4-6wks. 

This has a bit to run yet.

BBCJamesCook tweets:

"The administrators say they understand Bill Miller has assurances that #Rangers will continue in the SPL with no further points deductions."

"Administrators say they understand #Rangers will retain all previous titles and continue in SPL with no points deductions."

If true, that's me done with Scottish football.

I don't believe a word these guys say.

Very nicely put GS.  A lot of my anger in this issue comes twofold.  One, their blatant attempt to get away with it relatively scot free and two, that i have this horrible feeling that they are going to manage it somehow and its sickening.

If the SPL/SFA do roll over will we get the supporters of other clubs together and march on Hampden in a last ditch attempt to stop this corruption and show our chairmen how many tickets they'll miss out on?

As far as I can see, that's the only thing the fake media have paid any attention to.

Could be an attraction for casuals right enough...

There was a comprehensive poll stating fans of other clubs intentions if the were given sn easy ride. The sfa rubbished those findings!

The only thing that will get through to these odious, cheating morally corrupt bunch of dicks to understand is empty stadia the length and breadth of the country.

If the SPL/SFA do roll over will we get the supporters of other clubs together and march on Hampden in a last ditch attempt to stop this corruption and show our chairmen how many tickets they'll miss out on?

As far as I can see, that's the only thing the fake media have paid any attention to.

Could be an attraction for casuals right enough...

I'm disappointed more Supporters Organisations haven't issued statements like DST, or even collaborated to put out a joint statement. 

Sadly for a lot of fans it's a case of see what happens.  If the SPL do as as they hope, they'll all be surprised then carry on as normal and maybe still go and watch their shite team every other week depending on how shite they are being.

If they don't get what they want, they'll not be surprised and take it as evidence of the corruption and self interest they always knew existed and won't bother going to games, seeing the inevitable collapse of the game as further proof of what they were saying all along.

Anything more proactive seems unlikely.  And to an extent why should there be.  Clubs have done very little to try and entice fans back to the game and while the ruling bodies have seemingly ignored alot of our concerns.

as I said:

"Joint administrator Paul Clark tells BBC Scotland that discussions with creditors will continue and that it could be "some months" before any offer is made."

The huns could quite easily enter the new season still in Admin (-10pts), unable to sign players (due to being in admin, never mind the SFA ruling) and having lost 90% of their first team squad apart from the odd ubercunt like McCulloch and Naisy

as I said:

The huns could quite easily enter the new season still in Admin (-10pts), unable to sign players (due to being in admin, never mind the SFA ruling) and having lost 90% of their first team squad apart from the odd ubercunt like McCulloch and Naisy

Thats better then...