Saturday 21st September 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

🏆 Scottish League Cup: Aberdeen v The Spartans

Dirthy Filthy Hun Scumbag Vermin (deceased), liquidated & Green abondons ship

mizer

Rangers are cheating scum.  They always have been. They have no place in our game. They are a cancer that requires to be cut out.

Back before they started cheating quite so effectively 'off the pitch' as has become so recently apparent, they cheated as much as possible by getting away with breaking and abusing the rules of the game. 

When even the most blue-nose of referees (note that it's George 'FUCKING' Smith in the clip below) couldn't find a way to let them off, they resorted to pitch invasions and the like if things weren't going their way football-wise.

We are now in danger of having a whole generation of fans who subscribe to the notion that the old-firm are in some way 'special'.  This is entirely based on their dominance over the last two decades and the attraction of 'star' names which they have only afforded through sheer criminality.

For anyone under the age of 27, THIS is what happens to the old firm when they are made to play by everyone else's rules :

For everyone else, it's long past time to get seriously angry about the theft of our game.

Rangers are cheating scum.  They always have been. They have no place in our game. They are a cancer that requires to be cut out.

Back before they started cheating quite so effectively 'off the pitch' as has become so recently apparent, they cheated as much as possible by getting away with breaking and abusing the rules of the game. 

When even the most blue-nose of referees (note that it's George 'FUCKING' Smith in the clip below) couldn't find a way to let them off, they resorted to pitch invasions and the like if things weren't going their way football-wise.

I can't see the clip as i'm in work, but presume it's the 3-0 game at Ibrox where Paterson and Burns are sent off?

I was thinking about this the other night; when I was a kid the general consensus between all of my  mates was that the huns were "hackers", they'd snarl and kick their way through matches. It may just be the passing of time and the clear "anti-rangers agenda" I have had since then, but it's still the way I remember it. From Gregor Stevens, Hugh Burns and Terry Butcher all the way through to Terry Hurlock, Graeme Souness and later to guys like Kevin Muscat and Michael Ball. The fact Souness bought players like John Brown and Davie Dodds simply because they had the nerve to kick/elbow his players speaks volumes.

Take a look at the 1993 Scottish Cup Final, the dirty bastards kicked Booth all over the park that day, nothing was done about it.

A win at all costs attitude that was clearly prevelant through the whole stinking vile organisation for years.

Fuck them and I really hope we're the ones sticking the boot in when they're down.

I can't find a video of it but Mark Hatelely's assault on Michael Watt at the end of the 90/91 season is a case in point.

Cheating thugs who have merely grown more devious in their methods.

Kilmarnock chairman Michael Johnston is correct.  We should see Rangers the football club as a seperate entity from their directors and money men. 

The directors and money men are criminals, crooks, thieves and liars. 

The institution of Rangers football club is so much worse.

Huns are appealing the transfer embargo at the Court of Session.  QC paid for by the "fighting fund" which shows how desperate they are.

Suggestions on Twitter that this has been pushed through on the word of Green.

Think they're now playing a dangerous game, they're almost willing tougher sanctions to fall their way when they've been told they're lucky to only receive what they have so far.

Huns are appealing the transfer embargo at the Court of Session.  QC paid for by the "fighting fund" which shows how desperate they are.

Suggestions on Twitter that this has been pushed through on the word of Green.

Think they're now playing a dangerous game, they're almost willing tougher sanctions to fall their way when they've been told they're lucky to only receive what they have so far.

Taking things to civil courts may well attract UEFAs interest now despite what BBC said yesterday.

According to a poster on RTC there is a huge story still to break - a story described as nuclear, far worse than anything we've heard so far and will make them unsellable. Match fixing?

It would be believable. How many times over the years have teams had baffling decisions against them?

Is it just me or..................

Green claims to have had positive meetings with the SPL

And..................

Is going to meet rasellout chief Lawell before the SPL decide their "punishment"

CARVE UP  :hammer:

Shouldn't the whole of Scottish fitba outside the bigotedbros now be worried?

I think we should be told  >:D

Rumours abounding that the "nuclear" news is to do with HBOS money lender in chief and SDM being a little too close for comfort and the alleged possibility that other clubs that allegedly had their finances with HBOS, received less beneficial treatment than that given to the mighty 'gers................  allegedly  :o

Rumours abounding that the "nuclear" news is to do with HBOS money lender in chief and SDM being a little too close for comfort and the alleged possibility that other clubs that allegedly had their finances with HBOS, received less beneficial treatment than that given to the mighty 'gers................  allegedly  :o

I had assumed most of that was the case anyway.

This seems to be getting dragged on and on maybe if all fans outside the old firm refused to buy new season tickets till they were happy with the outcome maybe something positive might have been done.

someone in the mighty England dropped 4 divisions for the same thing yesterday.

but their FA doesn't have a preferred team like rangers to protect. Its high time FIFA & UEFA made themselves loud and clear towards the SPL & SFA. Deal with it and kick them out or we will..

picture the uproar  if the WHOLE of Scotland and our national team was banned for XX years for not dealing with this issue?

It wouldn't change much ;)

It wouldn't change much ;)

fifa can threaten 'us' with that if rangers aren't punished (as with Switzerland). I don't know if I'd be calling for that if we were good enough to qualify but I hope so. This is a disgrace no doubt, but the bigger disgrace will be if the governing bodies let rangers off the hook. And that will be the whole of scottish football that deserves punishment.