Saturday 28th September 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership: Dundee v Aberdeen

Dirthy Filthy Hun Scumbag Vermin (deceased), liquidated & Green abondons ship

mizer

The "punishment" and "we need Rangers" propaganda has well and truly ramped up.

What will it take for an actual journalist (not hun PR) to provide an article that explains that Sevco 5088 Ltd. are not  Rangers Football Club Plc. and applying for league membership is not punishment but merely what any new football club has to do if they want to play in the professional leagues of any country. Not being being able to QUALIFY for Europe for three years is not a punishment, but a consequence of not meeting the UEFA required standard of having 3 years worth of accounts, and beyond that a complete irrelevance because the same lack of accounting history SHOULD disqualify Sevco 5088 Ltd. from gaining admittance to compete within the Scottish Football League, as laid out in their rulebook.

The lawyers haven't been called in to provide clarity to the rule book, but to search for a loophole so that the inevitable legal challenges which will undoubtedly be  pursued through the correct channels i.e. Court of Arbitration for Sport can be effectively challenged or discouraged altogether.

I'd also like to meet the banker that wakes up in the morning and says to himself "There is no Rangers Football Club Plc. or Sevco 5088 Ltd. playing in the SPL. That means I better make sure my bank takes a big financial hit by forcing the liquidation of several other SPL clubs, who have no tangible assets to pay back the vast sums of money owed."

I genuinely can't believe this never occurred to me before.

all the scare stories and tales of financial doom are not about the clubs or Scottish football. They're about the sports media industry in Scotland itself. Traynor's call-in show will have less people calling in without 90% of the air time devoted to neanderthals quarreling over the latest invented soap opera storyline. He'll probably not even keep his job at the record.

Likewise, the already piss poor sales figues of newspapers will drop off dramatically. I mean why would anyone actually buy the Record if not for the daily dose of hun bullshit and paddy-bashing?

No wonder there isn't a single editor within Scotland actually allowing/encouraging ANYONE to write the most basic facts about the story, rather than undisguised pro-rangers propaganda.

They need the old firm far more than football does.

I genuinely can't believe this never occurred to me before.

all the scare stories and tales of financial doom are not about the clubs or Scottish football. They're about the sports media industry in Scotland itself. Traynor's call-in show will have less people calling in without 90% of the air time devoted to neanderthals quarreling over the latest invented soap opera storyline. He'll probably not even keep his job at the record.

Likewise, the already piss poor sales figues of newspapers will drop off dramatically. I mean why would anyone actually buy the Record if not for the daily dose of hun bullshit and paddy-bashing?

No wonder there isn't a single editor within Scotland actually allowing/encouraging ANYONE to write the most basic facts about the story, rather than undisguised pro-rangers propaganda.

They need the old firm far more than football does.

It's a free for all isn't it. Instead of their cosy rat-dens they've managed to construct at Ibrox/Parkhead, they'll have to venture out of Glasgow and for the first time in their careers, come up with some proper journalism rather than the synthetic, sycophantic alphabet soup shite they purvey as  real work. The imagine of cockroaches swarming for cover when a light is switched on comes to mind.

Latest DST statement is suggesting other clubs (not the Dandies) may not be voting the way they have stated...

That would suicide. It would piss off the fans of those clubs even more.

Why say anything if you were planning on changing your mind? Some fans might be like ok I see why they voted that way I will keep going but to straight out lie to the fans like that would see a complete revolt against that board.

Propaganda is exactly what it is - is there anywhere we can actually read the facts about what is going on here instead from these biased hacks?

Sevco 5088 Ltd cannot 'be stripped of titles won in the EBT years' as that company did not even exist then. When will they get it into their thick heads that Sevco 5088 Ltd and Rangers Football Club PLC are entirely different companies, one of which is about to be liquidated? As far as I am aware Sevco 5088 Ltd have won no titles, football matches or even have a team nor a SFA licence so talk of punishment is rather premature. All that the overhwhelming majority of Scottish football fans ask is for a fair application of the existing rules with respect to this new company and their proposed application to the football league. Nothing to do with 'jealousy', 'spitefulness' or 'settling old scores' and certainly not a Mr Traynor describes as a 'petty matter' - none of this can be considered to be a minor issue.

Rangers Football Club PLC entered administration, and in keeping with SPL rules they were suitably punished with a 10 pt penalty which on the face of it was a relatively minor punishment for a team in 2nd position in the league. What followed was the appointment of administrators who probably did more damage to the club than good, however such has been the extent of financial mismanagement at the club (now subject to a criminal investigation) the only course remaining was insolvency and liquidation. That is not punishment meated out by the SPL, SFA or any other footballing governing body but merely the rules of the land and a consequence of a decade of cheating HMRC out of millions of pounds. Now they leave behind a list of hundreds of creditors, small businesses etc out of pocket for considerable amounts of money. So thats it. Rangers PLC are about to be no more, and rightly so like Gretna before them and the same for any other club which goes this way, as difficult or as painful as that may be for Scottish football. There cannot be a case of "too big to fail".

So now as expected, the remnants of "Rangers Football Club" wish to start again as you'd expect any other club would wish to do. If truth be told, I have no problem with that. I might be in the minority here, but I would like to see a "Rangers" of whatever form that may be back in the SPL one day if only for the rivalry and atmosphere. However, the course for this Newco Rangers must be that which any other club would have to go through. Again, it is nothing to do with retribution - merely 'the way it is'. No favours, no byes nor special treatment - start again, work from the bottom and earn your position and credibility through sport, not votes. Maybe then, Rangers and their fans will have learned some humility and dare I say it, a small amount of respect for getting their house in order and seeing things from the other side of the poverty line.

Talk of financial armageddon and 'meltdown' without any evidence whatsoever is simply scaremongering and perpetuates the myth that Scottish Football needs Rangers. If anything, I think this whole saga has shown the converse to be true.

"Hell mend them" as Chick Young would say.

SFL meeting tomorrow to "debate" the Rangers (sic) situation.

Perhaps someone should email the sfl and point out:

• Rangers (deceased) have gone bust and don't exist.
  • Everyone shuffles up one space in the league
  • Then non-league clubs can apply for the spare 3rd Div place.
  • If Seveco want to apply then they can put their business case before the SFL along with Cove, Spartans and who ever else.
  • The 29 sfl clubs then vote and the club with the most votes enters SFL Division 3 for season 2012/13

Would sure save everyone some time and expenses, esp in this climate where 20 sfl clubs could go bust next week because a club they never play and make no money from may continue not to play them

Stewart Gilmour at a St Mirren shareholders meeting reportedly stated 5 spl clubs could go into admin if huns go to 3rd Div. 

Majority of sponsors have get-out clauses if huns leave spl, some will quit and take their money, others will renegotiate their sponsorship but claims been made the majority including Sky and Clydesdale Bank will pull out.

Clauses were written into the contracts with a view to potential OF moves to England.

St Mirren board's favoured option is Newco to Div1 and this view is now shared by majority of shareholders who were at the meeting.

Seveco into SPL if signing ban, change to voting structure and league reconstruction.

Div1 viewed as best option

Div3 not viable.

SG claims many SPL chairmen will be reconsidering their position given new financial implications.

Larger meeting of St Mirren fans with their Board tomorrow.

(taken from http://www.blackandwhitearmy.com/forums/index.php/topic/34332-shareholders-meeting-re-newco/page__st__60)

Regardless of how much of this is true, or otherwise, it is clear the spl is a stinking cesspit of self interest nearing on corruption.  Perhaps afc would be better just getting the hell out of dodge and play in the Highland League. 

We are being told our game is completely reliant on the huns.  This is utter bullshit but it would seem that perhaps there are 10 or 11 clubs that ARE reliant on the huns, namely the SPL.  If following the rules means the end of these clubs (afc included) then nobody is to blame but those self same SPL clubs.

SFL meeting tomorrow

SPL meeting Wed

48hrs to save/kill Scottish Football.  My increasing worry is that what the SPL/SFL/SFA/Press view as saving the game will kill it to us, and even more scarily what we view as saving the game may kill the top of the game.......perhaps

Stewart Gilmour at a St Mirren shareholders meeting reportedly stated 5 spl clubs could go into admin if huns go to 3rd Div. 

Majority of sponsors have get-out clauses if huns leave spl, some will quit and take their money, others will renegotiate their sponsorship but claims been made the majority including Sky and Clydesdale Bank will pull out.

Clauses were written into the contracts with a view to potential OF moves to England.

St Mirren board's favoured option is Newco to Div1 and this view is now shared by majority of shareholders who were at the meeting.

Seveco into SPL if signing ban, change to voting structure and league reconstruction.

Div1 viewed as best option

Div3 not viable.

SG claims many SPL chairmen will be reconsidering their position given new financial implications.

Larger meeting of St Mirren fans with their Board tomorrow.

FUCK THIS SHIT!

GOODBYE