Saturday 21st September 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

🏆 Scottish League Cup: Aberdeen v The Spartans

Dirthy Filthy Hun Scumbag Vermin (deceased), liquidated & Green abondons ship

mizer

:wave: :wave:

Statement from Kelty Hearts website

The Stefan Winiarski Testimonial Match between Kelty Hearts and Rangers on Wednesday has been postponed to a later date due to the SFA not granting Rangers a licence to play any matches, friendlies or competitive.

Rangers have instructed us that an alternative date will be arranged very soon so all tickets and hospitality tickets are still valid for the match.

We are all gutted with all the work done sending tickets out etc, money spent and time put in by volunteers to make the night a great one, as you can imagine Stefan is also sick at this outcome.

Programmes have been printed, food ordered, marquee for hospitality etc. so a thanks must go to the SFA for having a negative impact on not only the top end of Scottish Football but lower end also.

This cunt Kennedy clearly likes his name in the news, though not necessarily by actually making any news.

Green is denying it too. This is starting to irritate me now. If as of 3pm on saturday yon currants havent got a membership do Brechin get a buy to the next round and the 3rd division etc just has 9 teams or are the sfa etc just going to delay and delay until eventually stadium bar fc either shoot themselves or the bitch and moan that they've been persecuted as they have to play 8 games in the space of 2 weeks at the end of the season?

Season ticket prices supposedly announced for non existant FC

tickets start at £258 for adults and £65 for kids

Compare that to the other 3rd division teams

Annan Athletic - £115 Adults £65 Kids

Berwick Rangers - £140 adults £70 Concession £5 kids under 12

Clyde - £150 adults £80 concession £50 under 18 £20 Under 16 £10 each additional under 16

East Stirling - £140 adults £40 concession £10 under 16s

Elgin City -  £145 & £175 adults £85 & £105 concessions  Family £160 & £190

Montrose - £180 adults £100 concession

Peterhead £155 & 200 adults (all league and cup) £80 & £100 Concession (all league & cup)

Queens Park £160 adults (all games) £40 concession £170 family

Stirling £150 adults £100 concession £30 Under 17

Stranraer  - seem to be holding off till this debacle has been sorted

Apparently fans from the team that doesnt exist has also bought the entire away allocation for Brechin on Saturday. I trust Brechin got the money in advance with a no refunds condition

They'll turn up for the first dozen or so matches to prove how "loyal" they are. The numpties in charge know this, hence the bollox about signing Messi, Iniesta...

I mean Black, Beattie...

Once the brain dead work out it's shite they won't be back, hopefully, ever.

I hope there's already questions being asked about this, recently liquidated for over spending and now paying premier league players to join the 3rd division?  :doh:

As for Black and Beattie, pair of cowards.  Clearly craving 'legend' status from the neanderthals by running to their rescue.

Whole thing fucking stinks.

Ian Black will sign a contract to play for Rangers on Wednesday, after beginning training with the team.

The former Heart of Midlothian midfielder will become the first new face in the Ibrox dressing room since Charles Green purchased the Rangers assets from the old company.

Black, 27, left Tynecastle in May after lifting the Scottish Cup with the capital team. He previously played with Inverness Caledonian Thistle.

STV understands the 27-year-old will sign a three year deal with the Glasgow club, subject to Sevco Scotland being granted membership of the Scottish FA.

A decision is expected from the SFA this week over transferring Rangers’ membership to Sevco Scotland, with talks ongoing between the parties.

One condition of the membership that has been discussed is banning Rangers from registering new players for one year, starting on September 1, allowing the club to recruit players like Black to the squad before the embargo starts.

Black’s Hearts team-mate last season, Craig Beattie, also trained with Ally McCoist’s squad at Auchenhowie on Tuesday.

STV understands there is no agreement currently in place for the former Swansea and Celtic striker to sign a contract with the team, despite him using the facilities.

allegedly he'll be on fuck all if they dont get their membership. I see they've shifted the brechin game till sunday to give them an extra 24hrs. Given the away allocation was sold out last week I presume there are a fair few people having to fork out for new train/ bus tickets

allegedly he'll be on fuck all if they dont get their membership. I see they've shifted the brechin game till sunday to give them an extra 24hrs. Given the away allocation was sold out last week I presume there are a fair few people having to fork out for new train/ bus tickets

Brechin game moved as its live on Alba. Sky reporting Sevco will have SFA membership in next 24 hours.