Dirthy Filthy Hun Scumbag Vermin (deceased), liquidated & Green abondons ship

mizer

Fuck me:

Huddersfield Town and Sheffield United are poised to battle it out with Rangers, whose signing ban ends in September, to sign Motherwell forward Jamie Murphy when his contract ends in the summer.

Lee Miller, now this? The cunts have a signing ban til September 2013 but they can still "unsettle" players by tapping them up? Surely this ain't right :hammer:

HM Revenue and Customs has said it will seek permission to appeal against a tax tribunal ruling in favour of Rangers' use of Employee Benefit Trusts.

The club, which is now in liquidation, used the scheme from 2001 to 2010 to make £47.65m in payments to players and staff in the form of tax-free loans.

HMRC had challenged the payments, arguing that they were illegal.

Rangers disputed the bill and a First Tier Tax Tribunal (FTT) ruled the scheme did not breach tax law.

Amen to that Al.

I've got big concerns for the impact these hun fuckers will have on the future of the Scottish game - and I'm not talking about their inevitable on field success.  All this talk of boycotts etc, it's typical OF bully boy tactics and it's obviously going to be hugely effective given the numbers involved and the strength of feeling.

I wish the SFA and SPL could get together and think of a way to stop giving them a platform to perform. Some of the stuff I've read and seen on Facebook, text and email over the past few days is very worrying.  Their mob-handed approach to everything, the threats, the paranoia, the hysteria, it's gone way beyond football.

Bad times.

Another one added to the list

Ofcom rules out action against BBC Scotland over Ally McCoist ‘Mad Men’ montage

BBC Scotland bosses will not face action over a programme that showed Rangers manager Ally McCoist in a spoof suicide.

• Ofcom say opening footage was “graphical illustration” of problems at club

• Regulator says clip did not suggest suicide

The Ibrox club filed a complaint after footage which showed the club’s manager falling from the roof of Ibrox stadium ahead of live coverage of Rangers’ league cup clash against Motherwell in September.

The footage, on the BBC’s flagship Sportscene, sparked protests from the club and its supporters with over 270 complaints received by the Corporation and 54 sent to Ofcom.

However the watchdog has today announced that will not launch an investigation into the broadcast and no further action will be taken.

An Ofcom spokesman said: “Ofcom decided not to pursue the complaints about this programme.

“Our assessment was that the programme included a graphic illustration of the problems that had been facing Rangers rather than a serious or literal suggestion of suicide.”

Rangers supporters’ groups have slammed the decision and said the BBC has been let off too easily.

Bad taste

John McMillan, head of the Rangers Supporters Association, said: “At the time I did, and still do, feel that the broadcast was in very bad taste.

“I don’t know why Ofcom would have come to this decision as it seems obvious what the footage depicted.

“I disagree with Ofcom’s decision and feel that the BBC should have been reprimanded in one way or another.

“It seems this tasteless and irresponsible broadcast has just been shrugged off.”

Rangers banned the BBC over the broadcast that appeared to show their manager plunging to his death.

Ban

BBC staff were told to stay away from Rangers’ press conferences at their training ground days after the show was broadcast.

The opening scenes to the programme - which aired on September 26 - featured the club’s crest being smashed and recent news reports on the club’s well documented troubles.

The row was the latest clash between the Glasgow club and the BBC.

Last year the broadcaster was twice banned from reporting from Ibrox after a

controversial documentary about Rangers’ financial troubles.

Club officials said they were ‘withdrawing all co-operation’ over the show on former owner Craig Whyte’s takeover.

Rangers also accused the broadcaster of bias in a report about sectarianism.

The complaint forced the BBC to apologise for an ‘inappropriate edit’ after

Ally McCoist appeared to smirk while being questioned about fans at Old Firm matches.

BBC Scotland said it was aware of Ofcom’s decision but declined to comment further.

Heres a question, god forbid that the huns get promoted say in 3 years back to the new form of the top flight footie... will they keep to their word and not take promotion ?

I saw a debate about this on fb a couple of days ago in which the hun in the argument said they would take promotion, but refuse tickets for any away games, except for Celtic (he didn't explain why Celtic were exceptions to this rule).

I may have got this wrong, but weren't Clyde the only team to vote to not allow The Rangers into the league set up at all? As in not even into the third division? If so surely that would be considered far more harmful than anything Dundee United did, so why aren't they boycotting Clyde matches?

I saw a debate about this on fb a couple of days ago in which the hun in the argument said they would take promotion, but refuse tickets for any away games, except for Celtic (he didn't explain why Celtic were exceptions to this rule).

I may have got this wrong, but weren't Clyde the only team to vote to not allow The Rangers into the league set up at all? As in not even into the third division? If so surely that would be considered far more harmful than anything Dundee United did, so why aren't they boycotting Clyde matches?

Think Raith Rovers did too? Or maybe they abstained from voting completely.

There's no danger they'll refuse promotion. Do not believe a single word these horrible oxygen thieves say.

You're expecting any of them to have noticed what Clyde said?  Most probably weren't even aware of their existence before this season.

As for donating their share of gate receipts to charity, well that makes it all ok then  ::)

You're expecting any of them to have noticed what Clyde said?  Most probably weren't even aware of their existence before this season.

As for donating their share of gate receipts to charity, well that makes it all ok then  ::)

would be more of a gesture if they donated it to the small businesses and public services they screwed out of cash in the first place. though of course this cash will be a mere drop in the ocean.

I was going to post this in the old cunt speaks thread, but i guess it's still relevant here:

Rangers director Walter Smith says Scottish football should be grateful to Celtic and Rangers but instead there is an envy that has turned to hatred of his own club.Full story: Daily Record

Former Rangers manager Walter Smith says that, despite having had 20 great years with Dundee United, he won't forgive the Tannadice club for the part they played in the Ibrox outfit's financial demise and ejection from the Scottish Premier League.

What a cunt. I like how he's trying to piggy back onto Celtic's success and then moans about the Arabs. Truly pathetic.