Dirthy Filthy Hun Scumbag Vermin (deceased), liquidated & Green abondons ship

mizer

Green said: “Football needs to be safe and there’s no guarantee it will be. It wouldn’t need a bright guy to tell you that there has been tension between Rangers and Dundee United for a number of years. We have taken a decision to diffuse that tension.

“But the decision to sell tickets to people who may not be Rangers fans is taking it to a high level.

“We have been very clear from day one, because of the fans’ issues with Dundee United in the past as a board we made the decision not to take tickets. And requested they didn’t make tickets available to Rangers fans.

“We are very conscious of safety. We are concerned that Dundee United won’t know who they are selling tickets to and how will they know if they’re genuine Rangers fans or potential troublemakers?”

Green called for United to rethink their policy and even suggested Rangers take all the tickets for the Tannadice clash. He said: “I would ask United to think again. The majority of Rangers fans said they didn’t want to go. There will be a few who do and I can understand that.

“But I think it’s foolish to try and bring in a few Rangers fans who might not be – it could be any number of people who turn up with a red, white and blue scarf on.

“Have I spoken to Dundee United about it yet? I don’t think anyone from the SPL is interested in speaking to Charles Green.

“People have said that it won’t look good to have a televised game with an empty stadium. But I have made the gesture, give us all the tickets. Let’s have no Dundee United fans at the game and we’ll fill the stadium.”

Rangers chief executive Charles Green intends to go to Tannadice for February's Scottish Cup tie with Dundee United despite the club refusing to take up their allocation of tickets. (Various

Aye, very good you twat. Very much agree with BTR there, clearly realised he's made a complete cunt of the situation.

Charlie boy is a mentalist.

CHARLES GREEN has the following Christmas message for the club's fans:

'TWAS the night before Christmas and all through the house, not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse.

Except of course Ally McCoist, whose been banging on my door asking: “When can I spend that £10m?”.

Right behind him was Jim Traynor, the man with the perfect face for radio. Not content with being the forthcoming star of Rangers TV, he still thinks he should be playing for the team.

All of us at Ibrox are enjoying the season of goodwill but there must be something wrong with the postman. No Christmas cards have arrived from Dundee United, the SFA or the SPL. Never mind, maybe they’ll be in the last post.

I’d love to be able to toast every Rangers fan with something special but as a teetotaller, it’s lemonade or nothing. All the same the supporters of this club deserve a toast more than ever.

Before I came to Ibrox I had no idea how much pain our fans were enduring. With the torment of administration and all that followed, there seemed no end to it with our fans taking it on the chin from everyone and their auntie baying for blood in the name of sporting integrity. Take it on the chin they did and they did not flinch.

I doubt there’s another club in the world where the supporters could take everything thrown at them and yet stand so tall and proud. The outstanding efforts of our fans in supporting this club this year has been shown to audiences around the world by the many foreign TV stations who have visited Ibrox to chart the fall and rise of Rangers.

It is quite a story and we are glad that we are ending this year on a high note. Attendances at Ibrox have been breathtaking. We are also delighted to be made welcome in the SFL Division 3 and know we’re making a difference to the league. We've also been pleased to fill the stockings financially of all the clubs we've played this season.

The club is on the way back and our admission to the London Stock Exchange last week was yet another important milestone on that journey.

I would, on behalf of the board of directors of Rangers, like to express our deep gratitude to every Rangers fan. You are the greatest and we wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Oh there’s a delivery from the SFA and it’s a big bundle. Either it is thanks for rejuvenating and refreshing Scottish football or it’s another pile of disrepute charges. See you at Ibrox on Boxing Day.

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/item/2983-a-christmas-message

Oh my, there's a video!

For the love of fuck

This clown is seriously certifiable  ::)

As I've said before tell the same lie often enough and there is a chance that some folk will start to believe it as the truth. That having been said my message back to you Chic is simple, as long as I can draw breathe I'll never let your sort forget what a cheating bunch of scum bags your mob actually are..... we could all have a transfer war chest of £10m if we stiffed every fucker out there.

Away back down the pits lad, or whereby the fuck you seem to want to suggest you came from.

A wee chuckle for you all to wrap up 2012 with.

Have a great Hogmanay and see you in 2013!

Fae P&B

As we stagger to the end of what has been by any standards,a remarkable season it is perhaps apt to reflect where it all went wrong for Scottish football. In essence, Scottish football is corrupt and the treatment of my club Rangers F.C. has been quite disgraceful. Let me first begin by saying that Rangers made some big mistakes and to some extent are the victims of our own demise. Our biggest single mistake was to innocently believe that we would get fair treatment and went into liquidation with our eyes closed, unaware of the dark forces arraigned against us.

It has been incredible to witness the hordes of adversaries lined up to destroy us. Those wee clubs which we have fed down the years, were quick to bite the hand that fed them as soon as the opportunity arose. The sheer venom was something which I would never have imagined existed. More fool me. Bizarrely, I apportion very little blame to Celtic (see, I am not a bigot!), but rather teams like Dundee United, the maniacs from Aberdeen and other diddy teams.

The level of expectancy (dare I say, orgasmic anticipation) of the Big Tax Case and its subsequent outcome came as devastating blow to those who had us guilty before a legal document had even been perused. The fact that Rangers were completely exonerated of any guilt whatsoever, merely highlights the shameful motives and behaviour of others. In any other organization those in charge with any sense of honour would have done the right thing and walked. Messieurs Regan and Crewcut know of no such concept, they are there simply to line their own pockets. On the other hand, the much chastised Campbell Ogilvie emerges with real credit, keeping his cool and his dignity while others around them lost theirs.

The emergence of the venerable Charles Green has been a shot in the arm to our glorious club. For once, we have somebody in charge who is ready to take on the corrupt elements who govern our game. The example of Tannadice is just a foretaste of what awaits you all. You will regret treating us with scorn and arrogance. It is payback day and we will teach you a lesson you will never forget. He who pays the piper calls the tune.

As attendances continue to plummet in the SPL, Rangers continue to astound an incredulous public with their huge crowds, these are actions not words. Disaster was predicted and disaster will befall those who tried to kill us off. Reorganization of our national game cannot take place without having the country's biggest club (and institution) involved, only a madman would argue with this logic. However, when you come to us bowl in hand, WE not you, will determine the terms and conditions.

Finally, as we make our Odyssey around the wee towns of Scotland, we have undergone a metaphysical experience, existential even Like latter day missionaries we have spread the word to the most distant parts of the land. We have reached out to the residents of Annan, Montrose, Elgin, Berwick, Stirling and they like what they have seen. We are not the crude, savage stereotype as depicted in the tabloid press. We have been warmly received by those without an agenda, the respect has been reciprocated. We are not the triumphalists, we are in fact the true saviours of Scottish football. We have slashed ticket prices, we are using young Scottish talent on the field and yes, we are reaching out to all sectors of Scottish society. There is something rotten in the political field of Scotland where Nationalists try to oppress Rangers, seeing in us something which they detest. That is just too bad, we don't do walking away. Incidentally, I have written a whole article without once referring to religion, you see Rangers has risen above this nonsense

don't know who wrote it but hopefully this message will get back to him....don't bother boycotting us....we don't want you coming calling anyway, and given the fact that your ring piece, sorry mouth piece Chico keeps on spouting off about not playing in Scotland's top league again then it is only ever likely to be the odd cup tie. Sure we can live with it, so just FUCK OFF AND DIE

Green's policy obviously is that if you tell the same lie often enough then folk start to beleive it is the truth, but it'll never work with us :thumbsup:

See the frothing masses are adopting the same tactics

Welcomed all over Scotland at third division clubs......Aye right ::)