Saturday 21st September 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

🏆 Scottish League Cup: Aberdeen v The Spartans

Dirthy Filthy Hun Scumbag Vermin (deceased), liquidated & Green abondons ship

mizer

Fantastic post, didn't go beyond the page that was one, but did the Hun that was directed at actually attempt to reply ?

TBH be honest, Al, I also didn't venture further into the thread so I can't answer that. It felt wrong being on that forum at all.

http://www.theawayend.net/articles/football/features/1435-rangers-demand-no-dundee-united-goal-celebrations-in-cup-tie

Rangers could be set to demand a ban on all goal celebrations, tangerine and the BBC's Jim Spence at the powder keg Scottish Cup clash with Dundee United.

Despite Charles Green's plea to stay away, 200 away fans have snapped up tickets, leading to the Ibrox club making a list of demands to avoid trouble.

Ahead of the explosive fixture, Rangers have already slammed the "provocative" wearing of Craig Whyte masks by home fans, fearing it will spark war.

The Away End understands the club are set to go further than that, with a list of diva like demands which will ban goal celebrations and the wearing of Dundee United's traditional home shirt.

Earlier this week John McMillian of the Rangers Supporters Assembly reacted furiously to news that United fans were planning to don Craig Whyte masks to taunt their rivals with.

He said: "I was anticipating the United supporters doing something but I didn’t think they would stoop to this.

“It’s out of order and Dundee United as a club should do all they can to prevent their fans from carrying this threat through.

“The majority of Rangers fans will not be at the game and observe the boycott but unfortunately I’m certain some of them will go to Tannadice so this is a recipe for trouble.

“It’s inflammatory to wear these masks and it’s disgraceful to even be thinking about it.

“This game is already raised tensions and I fear any move to mock our support could have serious consequences.”

On the back of United's threat to don the scary masks, Rangers will hand their counterparts a list of new rules for the cup tie.

A source said: "We feel with tensions already heightened for this fixture, that it would be inflammatory to our support for United to wear Tangerine. We will therefore provide strips for them to wear on the day."

"We also feel with tensions already heightened for this fixture, it would be dangerous for the home fans to taunt our supporters by celebrating any goals.

"We call on Dundee United as a club to ensure this does not happen in the interests of safety and sporting integrity.

"Further to this, in order to avoid confrontation between fans, we will also discuss with the police the possibility of the home support being seated in a boy-girl-boy-girl arrangement to ensure a calming atmosphere.

"We have also written to the club and demanded that the BBC's Jim Spence be kept away from the game. We feel with tensions already heightened for this fixture that his dangerous and provocative Dundonian ways will only unsettle the away fans who have chosen to travel."

They have, however, complained about the Arabs idea of Craig Whyte masks and the subsequent threat of disorder.

Not even close to the level of offence they have caused the lenght and breadth of Scotland for near a hundred and forty years pre their demise.

24 carat gold cunts the lot of them