Dirthy Filthy Hun Scumbag Vermin (deceased), liquidated & Green abondons ship

mizer

Alex Thomson sums it up well

The football world in Scotland had it as a bedrock belief that failure to disclose payment renders a player ineligible and that is that. Ergo: unfair advantage and thus cheating. Lord Nimmo-Smith has ruled that this is not necessarily so and not so in this cases – or cases. There will be many out there today who will see this as utterly bizarre, if not perverse. But that is the judgement.

Let's be honest, none of us are remotely surprised. This is typical of the Scottish footballing establishment, and in the short to medium term this will not change without radical revisions throughout the SFA and SPL etc.

Rangers fielded players while paying money to them without paying tax, and subsequently not declaring it to the governing body as required in the rules of the game. Had they paid the tax, it is unlikely they could have afforded to play them. As a result they clearly, in my mind at least, achieved a sporting/competitive advantage and therefore are a bunch of cheating, knuckle dragging neanderthals.

If the fine is to OldCo, then there can be no doubt that titles etc from that time cannot be transported to NewCo. Therefore, the 3rd Division title this year will be the first ever title for the The Rangers. Well done ya cheating pricks!

Waste of time....they are untouchable, despite their sense of victimisation.

CUNTS the lot of them

My thoughts of yesterday seem relevant today.

What a fucking waste of time and money

Guess we all better personally apologise for the vendeta we apparently have against them.

My ounce of care factor for Scottish football is diminishing by the day. It depresses the fuck out of me. The countries footballing authorities had an opportunity to start a fresh and they've decided to continue the broken record. We play in a joke league run by pathetic people. Disgusting.

The Scottish media are an utter joke, today not one of them is questioning the ruling how Rangers did not gain a competitive advantage and instead are running with vitriol from David Murray, Charles green, David Weir, Ally McCoist and even quoting rangers fans who say yesterday they were found innocent. No you were found guilty, and it is a discrace is a single football club who were disadvantaged from this accepts it!

I am now at the stage where walking away from Scottish club football seems the least painful option. Game is clearly corrupt from top to bottom and nobody in the media is prepared to point this out and the other clubs are to frightened to stand up and fight this farce. 

I fucking hate Neil Lennon with a passion, but I'm loving his comments on the bbc today...

I believe they were found guilty of paying £47m over 11 years in non-disclosed payments....They probably feel they've got their own way.

:thumbsup:

what really stinks the most about it is the fact that we're  emotionally blackmailed. As I said, I find it hard to want to attend any Scottish football games, knowing the system's rigged, but at the same time, that's exactly what the huns want to happen!

the authorities in scotland seem to exist solely to drive the fans away from the non-OF teams. I'd guess if that happens, all our kids, or kids' kids will start supporting an OF team. It's like a protectionist racket designed to kill Scottish football as an entity and force the English FA to invite the OF, or an atlantic league to happen.

It's senseless. And what's worse, if clubs are now businesses as they so often tell us they are, how is this current model not in violation of competition laws designed to prevent market place monopoly?

Fuck football, fuck businessmen, and fuck capitalism.

Administrative errors happen, fair enough.

However by no stretch of the imagination do they repeatedly happen numerous times per year over an ELEVEN year period.

Lord Nimmo Smith is responsible for a bigger cover up than anyone at BBC over the Saville sex abuse.

And still Der Hun think they've been victimised.

CUNTS

Revenue of £9.5m

· Operating expenses of £16.6m

· Loss before non-recurring items and finance costs of £7.0m

· Profit before tax £9.5m driven by non-recurring release of negative goodwill of £20.5m

· Investment in football personnel of £1.6m in line with strategy

· Finance leases of £1.9m at 31 December 2012

· Cash of £21.2m as at 31 December 2012

· Undertaking of debts of former Rangers Football Club plc of £2.8m (£251,000 remains to be paid in accordance with the terms agreed)

:wave:

And scotsman have just interview Green

RANGERS should be playing in the English league set-up alongside Celtic within the next five years, according to chief executive Charles Green.

Green said that the Old Firm sides would ideally play in England, with their junior sides contesting the league in Scotland.

“The parents would play in a different league, I believe that would be England,” the Rangers boss said. He cited Swansea City and Cardiff City as evidence that teams from outside England could play in the Barclays Premier League, which is Green’s ultimate goal for Rangers.

• 4 weeks later...

I'd like to think their recent run of form will now go from bad to worse now the 'job has been done'

Will they be professional enough to get a result infront of their hordes at Hampden next saturday?

Will they still be 'selling' out Ibrox for the 3 remaining home games?

I'd like to think their recent run of form will now go from bad to worse now the 'job has been done'

Will they be professional enough to get a result infront of their hordes at Hampden next saturday?

Will they still be 'selling' out Ibrox for the 3 remaining home games?

They haven't for their last few either.

The Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) has confirmed that is it investigating The Rangers Football Club over an advertising campaign run this season.

The ASA has confirmed to The Drum that it has received 62 complaints over and radio and regional press advertising campaign that began to run last year. 

A spokesperson for the ASA, explained: “We have received 62 complaints about a radio and regional press ad for Rangers Football Club. The complainants have challenged whether the claim ‘Scotland’s most successful club’ is misleading, because they believe that the current club was only formed in 2012.”

They added that a formal investigation in the adverts was now underway.

The complaints follow the liquidation of Rangers Football Club that took place last year. This led to formation of a new club which entered the Third Division of Scottish football last summer. That club, led by manager Ally McCoist, comfortably won the division on Saturday, but now faces a wait to find out which league they will compete in next year with the Scottish football authorities yet to decide whether to proceed with league reconstruction this summer.

At the time of writing, The Drum was awaiting comment from Rangers on the ASA investigation.

Quick check of the blue square premier

Newport and Wrexham currently in the playoff spots and both still in the chance of the title

Could be 4 welsh clubs in the main english league set up again.

Cardiff potentially 3 wins away from promotion to the premiership. Might put The hordes into meltdown if all that happens

The Scottish Premier League has confirmed it is pursuing legal costs for an investigation into undisclosed payments to Rangers players.

Oldco Rangers were fined £250,000 in February after being found guilty of breaching SPL rules relating to payments issued through their Employee Benefit Trust scheme from 2000 to 2011.

The costs of the probe are reported to be up to £500,000.

Rangers say it is "ridiculous" to expect them to foot the bill.

The inquiry lasted almost a year and the verdict was delivered by an independent commission, led by judge Lord Nimmo Smith and featuring two QCs.

A statement from the league read: "There has been a routine application for costs given that the case was successfully pursued by the SPL."

The SPL would not expand on whether they were pursuing the newco Rangers for costs but they would have no chance of securing any from oldco Rangers, which is in liquidation.

The current Ibrox regime hit out at the SPL's move in a statement of their own.

A statement read: "This matter has been dragged out long enough and we had thought Lord Nimmo Smith's verdict would have been an end to it.

"Attempting to stretch it out even further does nothing to help the image of a game torn by dissension and engulfed in turmoil.

"It is important to remember that Lord Nimmo Smith apportioned no blame against Rangers FC and thus no sanctions were imposed on this club.

"It is inconceivable, therefore, as well as ridiculous that the SPL should even think about pursuing this club for costs against what was widely regarded as an ill-conceived and unwise course of action by them in the first place."

Both oldco and newco Rangers initially stated they would not take part in proceedings but they were eventually represented by the same legal team at the hearing.