Saturday 21st September 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

🏆 Scottish League Cup: Aberdeen v The Spartans

Dirthy Filthy Hun Scumbag Vermin (deceased), liquidated & Green abondons ship

mizer

Heard reports last night and read some today of rangers fans attacking pars fans last night outside the ground, an 8 year old hit in the eye with a coin, hundrerds chanting at a 10 y/o girl that she was a slag and the normal bigoted chants.

Just before 1pm today the Stock Market noted that there had been a sale, at a price of 41p per share, of 3,328,672 shares in Rangers International Football Club PLC at a price of 41p each.

With such a sizeable sale there will require to be an imminent announcement about the seller/buyer.

Looks like somebody is abandoning ship

Facing a bill from Falkirk for the damage done to the artifical playing surface by the flare thrown onto the pitch during Saturday's cup tie.

If I was connected to Falkirk FC, I'd be asking for this to be settled in readies up front  ;)

This made me smile...

Former Rangers director Paul Murray has paid tribute to manager Ally McCoist for "selflessly" deciding to proxy his shares to fans.

Presumably should read

Former Rangers director Paul Murray has paid tribute to manager Ally McCoist for "spinelessly" deciding to try to save his own skin following any boardroom shake-up by not aligning himself with any side.

• 4 weeks later...