Saturday 21st September 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

🏆 Scottish League Cup: Aberdeen v The Spartans

Dirthy Filthy Hun Scumbag Vermin (deceased), liquidated & Green abondons ship

mizer

Bill Leckie was on talksport when I was in the car at lunchtime. He spoke at length and at the end, he said that if Gerrard went to Ibrox it would be bad for him and bad for Rangers. Absolutely bang on.

It defies belief that he would even be considered for the job. People with zero management experience don't tend to excel whilst learning on the job whatever the job and particularly when the job is such high profile as this one.

This is all rich karma. Murty got the dunt because the gulf between the two halfs of the OF was so horribly or beautifully exposed in the cup game and on Sunday. He was a scapegoat for their embarrassment. They refuse to see the truth of the matter and needed someone to blame, rather than introspect. Their problems are so severe and so deep that they couldn't even get McInnes to join them, where he clearly wanted to.

People who sing about being up to their knees in fenian blood, who hold deep-rooted bigoted views and who swear blind allegiance to queen and country do not deserve to succeed. Their recent chairmen/owners/board have all been financially corrupted. They are also morally bankrupt. I look forward to the day when this horrible second incarnation dies.

Some fanny on hun media speculating that fenway sports group might be behind this sp they can invest when Gerrard is manager.  The delusions of the hordes of mordor never fails to entertain.

Obviously working on the basis the sevco will never ever reach the Champions League. 

Which leaves open the question, why invest in a debt ridden Scottish club.

Thick Cunts.

So the latest news is that Gerrard will be announced as the new Sevco manager today with a promised war chest of £120 Million from an investor in Singapore.

If true what could possibly go wrong, think when Gary Neville took on the Valencia job.

Well it'll certainly be interesting, a circus, but interesting.

The guffies never seem to learn.

Then again neither do huns.

We running a book on whether he makes it to being resigned in early 2019 or will he just do a Sol Campbell/Notts County at the end of August?

Sadly I think Gary McAllister is going to be a good appointment as assistant.

Not convinced of that Kow, he's not really done very much of note in management. 

What TLG said.

I have a feeling McAllister was in charge of Leeds when Cheltenham beat them at Elland Road in league 1 with my current postie setting up the winner...

He will probably get enough cash to ensure 2nd place next season. Cups will be a lottery, really anyone in the top 8 or so could win one given a decent draw and Celtic having an off day in one of the rounds.

However sevco and their rancid fanbase will not accept not winning the league by the end of his second season (if indeed he is still in post or indeed if sevco havent gone the way of their predecessors)

Just cannot see this ending well for Gerrard or the tribute act

I really find this an interesting appointment, and not a smart one in my eyes. It's not a stable club or a stable board, questions regarding finances, and really more questions than answers. Who joins that??

Gerrard has minimal coaching experience and, to me, has always come across as a hell of a boring guy. He also has to have been given funds to build, and where is that coming from? While many will argue against this, you've given the keys to your Ferrari to a brand new driver. (irrelevant of the fact the Ferrari needs repairs and you're way behind in payments and no real plan of how to pay for it.) Gerrard should also have some luck in the transfer market as a name, but again no real coaching experience to back this up. He'll probably spend on names but does he, and those players, know what they are in for. The hun fans aren't a patience bunch who will eat their own.

I thought Rangers needed an experienced coach, ideally with Scottish football experience, who fully understands the old firm. Delighted with this appointment.

Just heard Mickey Weir saying it's a great thing for Scottish football.

Fuck sake but folk believe all the English propaganda.

Some player who once played for a team in England becomes manager at Ibrox.

What the fuck is the fuss for?

He's hardly a world name.

All of this provides  a striking example of the human mind and how tribal leanings affect decision making. 

I took a wee gander over to tribute act media yesterday (through a VPN I might add, digital bagging up as it were purely out of principle).  The Gerrad thread started on the 22nd of April where the concept is universally described as a bad idea for obvious reasons.  Jump forward to the day of announcement and the same people are coming in their pants at the prospect.  "Can't wait for next season", "good time to be a ger", "the f**ians are running scared" etc etc.  The switch away from rational reasoning has been largely fueled by the media coverage but it is a really big story to be fair.  I think the clincher for the hordes of mordor is that for the first time in a long time they feel like a big deal again.  They have been derided, humiliated and zombified with only the sweet whisper of past glories to sustain the delusion of granduer that is their hugely inflated sense of entitlement and the resulting cultural superiority they need to to get out of bed to claim their giro in the morning. 

The media are just as bad.  They are lapping up being the people in the know on the biggest footballing story in britain.  All of a sudden the english media is calling them up fascinated about it and they also feel like a big deal, and we all know how many journo's are total huns too.  That's where all this on the map bullshit is coming from.

It changes very little though, having the fans onside only buys you a few extra months at a club like the huns.  The appointment remains a massive gamble regardless, that they are searching down the sofa for every last pound coin to give him only adds to the risk.  I actually agree with Mickey Weir to an extent but not for the reason he thinks it for.  Should this appointment go spectacularly wrong (I wouldn't give any odds longer than 1/2 on that at the moment) it is going to cost them a fucking fortune and they could go to the wall again.  A 4 year deal on what will be a very healthy wage will be very expensive to terminate.  Given the public nature of the appointment SG's negotiating team had the huns over a barrel (they really had to get their man this time) so highly unlikely there is a break clause.    And that's before you even start thinking about how much it's going to cost to completely renovate the squad. 

Watching a snippet from Gerrard on BT Scottish Football Extra today. Interesting to see his comments regarding money for new players was not his main concern. Would have thought it would be the number one concern if they have any hope of challenging for a title. Which makes my think that King will announce a couple of million for players will be available in his press conference tomorrow, probable from two new incoming Directors to replace the rats that are leaving the sinking ship.

The huns I was speaking to this week are all convinced that some arab billionaire is set to take over.

I guess they (arabs and proddies) at least have intolerance in common.

Was someone from Singapore last week and Fenway Sports Group the week before. They are deluded cunts.