Saturday 14th September 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Aberdeen v Motherwell

Dirthy Filthy Hun Scumbag Vermin (deceased), liquidated & Green abondons ship

mizer

You can bet your bottom dollar the SFA will find a way of rescinding the second yellow card despite there being (at present) no way in the rules to do so.....it's sevco so "where there's a billy boy, there's a way"

It was a ridiculous decision to book Candeias in the first place, obviously he was the innocent party so when it happens it will be the correct decision. Just bizarre that sevco always seem to be the club that gets their decisions overturned whilst every other club seems to lose their appeals and even worse, have decisions that were not made during play suddenly find the new Compliance Officer flexing her muscles as if to justify her position and dish out suspensions.

Am I being paranoid?

Despite there not being an appeal process available ref a second yellow card, why did the SFA just tell The Rangers there is no appeal process and end it right there.

Being paranoid myself no other scottish football club could have appealed this.

Not a peep from Sutton, Stewart or Boyd on the subject. They are quick to have their say.Right or wrong :wave:

I've just realised that they appealed on the grounds of mistaken identity. It makes complete sense now. They were allowed to make their appeal because of that. The fact that it was patently not mistaken identity meant it couldn't be overturned. They've just spent money on the appeal to make a point. Fair enough. The SFA panel not in the wrong then it seems.

now the cunts want to change that law to ensure they can get off scott free again.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-midfielder-daniel-candeias-appeal-13553552

Rangers are set to take the SFA to task after their appeal against a red card for Daniel Candeias was dismissed.

The Ibrox club are ready to push for a change in the rules that would allow for a challenge to an ordering off after two yellow cards.

Rangers are fuming after the winger was sent off in injury time in Saturday’s 2-0 victory over St Mirren.

It’s believed ref Willie Collum flashed a second yellow for an altercation with Buddies defender Anton Ferdinand but TV pictures appeared to show Candeias was innocent.

Don't think it's necessarily a bad idea but November isn't the time to change it.

Disaster for Scotland.

2 goals in a minute have put Rangers 4-3 down v. Spartak Moscow.

Really need some great results from both halves of the OF to help our coefficient.

About time their luck ran out.

More of the same in the upcoming weeks please .  :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

In fairness they had a perfectly good goal chalked off for offside and it was never offside in a million years.  :laughing: Beautiful.  :thumbsup:

There's a fair few knuckledraggers crying about that on sevco media, conveniently forgetting that they only won the Fartz tie the previous week with a blatantly offside goal.

Fuck sevco and all who sail in her

Must be on a shoogly peg by now?  Their form is rotten.

He will get a free ride this season.....and has actually ensured the sevco myth will survive at least another 2 years without going bust due to the European run......albeit with a bizarrely easy draw in the first 4 rounds.

Next season the sevco board will demand a trophy. Following season he has to prevent 10IAR.

I think he will be gone in 12-15 months time, probably electing to walk before he is pushed as the orc hordes turn on him when 9IAR is almost secured

I don't often look in to their mingin chat room and I won't tonight.

The last time I did though ( obviously after a defeat) they were beginning to have a go at him.

Being a scouser, he wlll play the victim for a while, continually asking for more money and getting away with it.

One heavy defeat from the Tims though and he might scuttle off to Bristol Rovers or Macclesfield Town or wherever.

Picked up on Twitter the other day, that the lad Ejaria has buggered off back to Liverpool due to racist abuse from the huns. Not a peep about that in the papers I dare say?

It was first mentioned on radio news on Friday that he was "unsettled" and that Slippy G planned talks with him yesterday. Was a topic of discussion yesterday evening on Radio Clyde football phone in literally minutes after it was announced that his loan had been cut short and he has returned to Liverpool.

All the pundits were talking about was that it was best for all parties concerned (including for the player's mental health). Absolutely no mention at all of racist abuse.