Saturday 28th September 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership: Dundee v Aberdeen

Dirthy Filthy Hun Scumbag Vermin (deceased), liquidated & Green abondons ship

mizer

SSN also mentioned he "couldn't settle". If there had been racism behind it, I'm sure that some journalist would like to have been the first to break it, especially in the current climate a week after Raheem. Twitter hardly a reliable enough source but difficult for the player to say it (if indeed it existed) if it was the whole city he felt was "rassist" (as funnily pronounced by Pep). The intellectual thinker Morelos should be canvassed for his experience... although how can we separate any abuse that he might have suffered by reason of him being a total retard cunt and nothing to do with rassism?

• 3 weeks later...

So having been involved in 3 incidents in the last Old Firm clash, Morelos is once again cleared of any wrongdoing. 2 of them were probably correct but how the hell he has gotten away with a blatant stamp is just beyond belief. Either the Compliance Officer (a woman) is incompetent or the SFA have given up all pretence of being impartial and are now acting openly in favour of sevco  :hammer:

The kick out at Brown was exactly the same as the assault on McKenna in the first game of the season. Morelos got sent off that game after 11 or 12 minutes (whatever it was) because the linesman put up his flag and brought the ref's attention to what happened, thereby giving the ref no option but to enforce the rules of the game.

What I don't get here is that the rules haven't changed so either the ref saw it and is applying different rules or he didn't see it and the authorities are applying different rules.

I don't recall seeing anything in the rules about offences occurring in the first 2/3 minutes or offences in games where certain teams are participating being exempt.

McKenna was at least provoking the horrible ugly hun tink cunt. Brown was cowardly assaulted from behind with no warning.

And fuck off spellchecker. Tink is a word. Think is another word.

Sky sports are running with Jermaine Defoe to sevco on an 18 month loan as being a done deal. He's on astronomical wages at Bournemouth....I believe £85k/week but seen some reports of £120k/week. Now there's not a cat in hell's chance sevco could afford to cover even half of that level of wage......UNLESS they know they are going to receive a bid of £10million plus for Morelos and intend cashing in. Even then I really can't see sevco covering much more than £25k/week.

At 36 he doubtless has a great pedigree but I suspect he will come up here expecting, like others have recently, to piss it in a diddy league. He will find it a lot more physical than expected and a lot faster too. Here's hoping he does a cruciate before February is out and there is no automatic return clause to Bournemouth in event of injury, leaving sevco up shit creek.

EDIT....Bournemouth have 2 recall options, in the summer and next January

Ffs. Defoe will be an ace signing for them

I'm not convinced. he may look the part against shite like Dundee, but those are games the huns will win regardless. It's the bigger, more competitive games they need to strengthen for.

The huns have speculated on plenty of old players in the past and not exactly seen much return for them, Kranjcar, Barton, Clint Hill, Alves, Senderos...

I'm not convinced. he may look the part against shite like Dundee, but those are games the huns will win regardless. It's the bigger, more competitive games they need to strengthen for.

The huns have speculated on plenty of old players in the past and not exactly seen much return for them, Kranjcar, Barton, Clint Hill, Alves, Senderos...

Me too

36 years old now and only 4 goals in 1.5 seasons. Also seems to have a issue with one (or both) of his ankles which has meant he missed large parts of a couple of seasons (more recently last season).

Livingston, Hamilton & Kilmarnocks Plastic pitches will love that

The key will be how well he has adapted his game for the loss of pace that comes with age.

Memories of a 33 year old Freddy Ljungberg at Celtic spring to mind

If true, have to assume some folk are away and any money made pissed up the wall on this vanity project.

£14.2 million losses last year already an increased playing budget this year. The Mexican lads back from their loans, too.

You'd imagine the huns would be paying at least 50% of his supposed +/- £100k p/w wages.

Won't solve their inability to create effective chances and I can't remember Defoe being the type of player to drop deep to create his own. Will sell shirts with his name on the back though, I suppose.

If it happens, along with other rumours, it has to be a final roll of the dice. One last go at stopping the Tim's winning the title this season because they know they're heading for an insolvency event that could result in this club going the way of the last incarnation.

Really don't believe sevco will be paying anywhere near 50% of Defoe's wages. Even if he was "only" on the £85k/week reported that would be over £40k/week they'd be shelling out. And as Mordor is already full every week it's not as if they could gain extra numbers in their crowd to cover this outlay.

As I've said before, I reckon they'll be covering somewhere between £20-£30k per week. Bournemouth will be happy just to get a fair chunk of his wages covered.....taking a middle figure of £25k/week, over the 18 months of the loan saves them just shy of £2million. With his lack of game time and advancing age, they will surely feel they've hit the jackpot finding a club as stupid as sevco willing to take him off their hands even though he will still cost them well over £4million over the 18 months.

Radio Clyde saying that the boy Kamara from Dundee and Jordan Jones both passed medicals with sevco and expected to sign pre-contracts later this evening.

Meanwhile we trundle on towards the date the squad fly out to Dubai looking like there will be no new faces joining them on the plane. Why on earth do we leave doing transfer business to the very last minute?

Killie said last night Jordan Jones would be staying till his contract ended. However having signed the pre-contract with sevco earlier today, he's fired out a gloating tweet about how proud he is to join newco and ending it "WATP"

Naturally Killie fans are going tonto and want him out asap but if he stays, want him to play no further part all season. Guess who Killie play on the resumption of the league........

FFP? Piss up a rope, fuckstick, it's the huns so noone cares!

newco circumvents FFP regulations because they get funded by soft loans from their directors with the promise of converting these loans into shares eventually ( once their criminal chairwanker turns up in court and agrees to put funds in place to underwrite the the share offer he has been avoiding for about a year now)

They look like they are putting all their eggs into one basket and now trying to stop 8IAR this season. Dhims will spend enough to ensure that won't happen.......next year will be make or break for sevco, if the outlay for Defoe isn't backed up by a title win and access to  Champions League qualifying run I thin these directors will close off the funding stream. At which point sevco could start the process of going the way of their dead predecessors

• 1 month later...