Dirthy Filthy Hun Scumbag Vermin (deceased), liquidated & Green abondons ship

mizer

@STVGrant: SFA will give Rangers dispensation to face Brechin if they agree to sign off on certain conditions. SPL talks continue. http://t.co/VW4OjmmB

@STVGrant: Sevco must legally agree SPL share move to Dundee & sign off on deal to accept signing ban & football debt repayment http://t.co/VW4OjmmB

@STVGrant: The conditions asked of Sevco Scotland to gain Rangers' membership all things already verbally agreed upon. SFA want them done now.

@STVGrant: Rangers can register players with SFA under temporary m'ship. Down to SFL whether they can play in their competitions. http://t.co/VW4OjmmB

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18984186

Fuck this shit!

At this rate even a club that doesn't exist, with NO FUCKING MONEY is going to end up wi a "better" squad than half the SPL/All the SFL, none of whom are tax cheat, liars, bullies and shit-gobblers!

And, m'lud, just HOW THE FUCK CAN THEY AFFORD TO PAY THEM?

A new round of EBTs? We're so cheeky and *cough* honest now we really wouldn't do it again

For the love of fuck

I swear to God this could only happen in as CORRUPT a country as ours

How the fuck can you be given temporary membership of a football association.

The Huns should by now have  been sent into oblivion

Could be classified as a joke.......only thing is its not funny, its just corrupt

Bunch of fucking tossers the lot of them

Every thing that comes out just pushes me further and further away from Scottish football.

in what way? this has turned out to be far less of a slap in the face than everyone expected up until a couple of weeks ago.

i don't recall anyone ever saying they thought they'd be 'punished' more than they have been.

in what way? this has turned out to be far less of a slap in the face than everyone expected up until a couple of weeks ago.

i don't recall anyone ever saying they thought they'd be 'punished' more than they have been.

In what way have they been punished exactly?

well the bbc statement doesnt answer all my questions

Have yon currents actualy backed down and said 'fine investigate our cheating and we will also pay our debts to hearts, Vienna and co'

Or is it going to be a rolling temporary license for the next 10 years?

In what way have they been punished exactly?

they didn't get to the spl or div 1 and they have a signings ban and (very) partial debt liability.

I'm not saying they've got what they deserve in terms of being meaningfully punished, i'm asking how 'everything that happens pushes you further away from scottish football' when things aren't as bad as they looked like they were going to be for a long time.

well the bbc statement doesnt answer all my questions

Have yon currents actualy backed down and said 'fine investigate our cheating and we will also pay our debts to hearts, Vienna and co'

Or is it going to be a rolling temporary license for the next 10 years?

Huns have rolled on every issue. EBT investigation/punishments to come, TV package agreed between SPL and SFL, 12 month signing ban etc. Temp membership allows them to play this weekend with next Friday the deadline for all the legal formalities to be dealt with before allowing them full membership.

Huns have rolled on every issue. EBT investigation/punishments to come, TV package agreed between SPL and SFL, 12 month signing ban etc. Temp membership allows them to play this weekend with next Friday the deadline for all the legal formalities to be dealt with before allowing them full membership.

they didn't get to the spl or div 1 and they have a signings ban and (very) partial debt liability.

I'm not saying they've got what they deserve in terms of being meaningfully punished, i'm asking how 'everything that happens pushes you further away from scottish football' when things aren't as bad as they looked like they were going to be for a long time.

Really? I see the SFA and SPL be doing everything in their power to help them. No other club would be allowed to negotiate their membership. They would have to comply with membership criteria and that's it. Also which other club would be allowed to negotiate on punishment for systematically cheating for over 10 years. No other club would have been put straight in.

Really? I see the SFA and SPL be doing everything in their power to help them. No other club would be allowed to negotiate their membership. They would have to comply with membership criteria and that's it. Also which other club would be allowed to negotiate on punishment for systematically cheating for over 10 years. No other club would have been put straight in.

THIS.

The amount of mutual bum-banditry between tcfkar and the footballing bodies is staggering.

Also when are Sally and Greeny going to be punished for their continual whiningly outrageous bleating which is surely "bringing the game into disrepute"?