Dirthy Filthy Hun Scumbag Vermin (deceased), liquidated & Green abondons ship

mizer

So they have learned their lesson about overspending???  :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

We will see how these over paid  3rd divison players enjoy playing at Peterhead etc in the cold winter months in front of 1000 fans.

The mentality of there fans is one of triumphalism. Assuming that they keep on winning, which looks increasingly likely because of the quality of player they are recruiting then the great unwashed will keep turning up to see them tanking whoever is in front of them. They just like being associated with winning because it in some small way makes up for the other serious inadequacies in their lives such as drug abuse, morbid obesity, autism, inbreeding, burst arse syndrome due to Grandpas baby sitting etc etc

I dont think the 1000 fans scenario will pan out unless they start getting dodgy results against the likes of East Stirling and Albion Rovers.

Fucking biggest squad in Scottish football?

Maybe rasellik might have more, but this really is a fucking joke, hence my complaint the signing ban should have been from liquidation/newsevco date NOT the end of the current fucking transfer window!

I hope (and I'm not a nasty person) they all get long term injuries and canna play for most of the season!

I've thought the most likely scenario is 2yrs out of the top league rather than 3 but still not clear how they will make the jump from 4th tier to 2nd tier.  Would need massive expansion of both top league which seems unlikely, esp as it would need integration with non-league for the rump of the sfl to have somewhere to play.

I would hope the SFL doesn't pander to them and give them international weeks off just cos they signed so many

Sadly its in the rules that any team with more than 3 players on international duty can postpone their game.

Accusations of fiddling the gate numbers at Ipox last night.

Kick off delayed for full twenty minutes to allow the crowd in.

Reported on the half time report I heard as being a full house, but official crowd given as 38,120.

Radio Scotland questioned Green about this after the game apparently and he just laughed about it.

Not like Der Hun to cheat and defraud other clubs out of cash is it !

Accusations of fiddling the gate numbers at Ipox last night.

Kick off delayed for full twenty minutes to allow the crowd in.

Reported on the half time report I heard as being a full house, but official crowd given as 38,120.

Radio Scotland questioned Green about this after the game apparently and he just laughed about it.

Not like Der Hun to cheat and defraud other clubs out of cash is it !

quote from the bbc

Many observers believed the attendance was greater than the official figure.

"It seems to me like the old days where there were 40,000 but only 20,000 paid and the other went god knows where," admitted the chief executive.