Dirthy Filthy Hun Scumbag Vermin (deceased), liquidated & Green abondons ship

mizer

Green (funny name for a hun) is whinging about how some SPL clubs would've voted to keep Rangers in the SPL, had they not been bullied. Bullied by who? The fans, he claims! His evidence? "there was a glint in some of their eyes"

Charles, that's not a glint of sorrow. That's tears of joy that the nation's most corrupt football club has been found out and has been properly dealt with by the taxman, by the SPL and by the SFL.

Maybe if you put as much effort into beating 3rd division teams as you are whinging about being hard done by, you wouldn't be struggling for wins in the 3rd division, and might still be in the Ramsden Cup.

Green (funny name for a hun) is whinging about how some SPL clubs would've voted to keep Rangers in the SPL, had they not been bullied. Bullied by who? The fans, he claims! His evidence? "there was a glint in some of their eyes"

Charles, that's not a glint of sorrow. That's tears of joy that the nation's most corrupt football club has been found out and has been properly dealt with by the taxman, by the SPL and by the SFL.

Maybe if you put as much effort into beating 3rd division teams as you are whinging about being hard done by, you wouldn't be struggling for wins in the 3rd division, and might still be in the Ramsden Cup.

The bit that got me was the "external pressures" in reference to the fan's of Motherwell. If by some medical miracle huns weren't born barely formed sub-intelligent mongols, I'd reckon some might be offended by his assertion that fans were "external" and not the actual lifeblood of a football club. cock.

The bit that got me was the "external pressures" in reference to the fan's of Motherwell. If by some medical miracle huns weren't born barely formed sub-intelligent mongols, I'd reckon some might be offended by his assertion that fans were "external" and not the actual lifeblood of a football club. cock.

Now, that I agree with. Was thinking the same thing as I read it.

Rangers were automatically expelled from the SPL.  The vote wasn't to "keep" them, it was to admit them. (not directed at you RR, I know you're quoting Green)

As GS says, he's being deliberately disingenuous to continue to stir up the hate mob that follows his disgusting Frankenstein FC.  Rangers are now no different to Livingston or Airdrie Utd.  Do those clubs lay claim to the titles of Ferranti Thistle, Meadowbank Thistle, Airdrieonians or Clydebank?  No, because they are generally followed by reasoned individuals rather than a sectarian quasi-paramilitary army of brain donors.

Rangers were automatically expelled from the SPL.  The vote wasn't to "keep" them, it was to admit them. (not directed at you RR, I know you're quoting Green)

As GS says, he's being deliberately disingenuous to continue to stir up the hate mob that follows his disgusting Frankenstein FC.  Rangers are now no different to Livingston or Airdrie Utd.  Do those clubs lay claim to the titles of Ferranti Thistle, Meadowbank Thistle, Airdrieonians or Clydebank?  No, because they are generally followed by reasoned individuals rather than a sectarian quasi-paramilitary army of brain donors.

Spot the mistake

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-19786824

The old Rangers Football Club owed more than £94m in unpaid tax and penalties, according to its administrators.

The final report to creditors from Duff and Phelps reveals that the size of HM Revenue and Customs claim against the club totalled £94,426,217.

It also shows that the administrators are claiming £3,121,683 in fees.

Creditors have until 12 October to vote on the report. When the administration period ends, the old Rangers FC will be placed in the hands of liquidators BDO.

Am I hearing this correctly this morning? BBC have a number of dual contracts which are being called into question? This could explain why the Glasgow BBC were so reluctant to expose the huns situation  :-\

Where are you hearing this and what are the legal implications? (genuinely don't know)

Mark Daly has done a fine job in exposing them hasn't he?

i thought the issue under investigation was concerning spl rules. i.e. derhunoldco didn't declare their payments to players, breached spl rules, so they're entitled to surrender trophies won.

If the beeb are in breach of any employment law then that's something to be pursued, but it's got no more to do with scottish football than jimmy savile's paedo ring has.

i thought the issue under investigation was concerning spl rules. i.e. derhunoldco didn't declare their payments to players, breached spl rules, so they're entitled to surrender trophies won.

If the beeb are in breach of any employment law then that's something to be pursued, but it's got no more to do with scottish football than jimmy savile's paedo ring has.

Oh aye, I just heard a snippet on the news this morning and the link to the hunco was tongue incheek. Still, nothing would surprise me.