Dirthy Filthy Hun Scumbag Vermin (deceased), liquidated & Green abondons ship

mizer

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-19923446

Oh dear. Craig Whyte really is a poisonous, deluded cunt, aye!

"It's been a disaster. They've made Scottish football the laughing stock of the world. As far as the SFA and the SPL is concerned, what other country in the world would deal with one of their biggest clubs in the way that they have, and demote them to the Third Division," he said.

"There's still investigations going on apparently. They're a laughing stock as far as I'm concerned."

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha, oh god this made me laugh. He seriously thinks Rangers were "demoted" to the Third Division? I would dearly love to return everything back to the old Rangers Football Club right now, just as they're hitting liquidation. Nothing would please me more than seeing Iprix being raised to the ground and making way for a shopping mall or carpark.

NUJ officials say currently around 25 journalists have been threatened recently for attempting to tell the truth about Rangers.

Understandably most feel they cannot discuss it openly. As one told me in a Glasgow hotel this summer: “I’m not paid enough and I don’t feel I have bosses who’d back me up if it came to it.”

Fuck that shite. It's like a third world country.

BBC Scotland has uncovered new evidence showing Rangers administrators Duff and Phelps knew Craig Whyte had sold season tickets to buy the club.

It indicates they were intent on denying it because they thought they could get away with it.

In May, the BBC suggested Duff and Phelps partner, David Grier, may have known about the £25m Ticketus deal last April, before Mr Whyte's takeover.

Mr Grier denied any knowledge of the deal until August 2011.

The BBC has obtained a recording of a meeting between Mr Whyte and Mr Grier, which show Duff and Phelps did know.

Mr Whyte bought Rangers from Sir David Murray for £1 and paid an £18m debt to Lloyds Bank by selling three years of season tickets to finance firm Ticketus for £25m.

As well as being involved in Mr Whyte's takeover, Duff and Phelps were appointed as Rangers' administrators after the club plunged into insolvency in February 2012.

In May, a BBC Scotland investigation suggested that Mr Grier may have known that about the controversial Ticketus deal before the Whyte takeover was complete.

Mr Grier, and Duff and Phelps, denied the claims and said he was unaware of this particular Ticketus deal until August 2011.

Last week, in a BBC interview, Mr Whyte said that "everybody who was involved in the deal team at the time knew about" the Ticketus deal.

He added: "They (Duff and Phelps) knew everything, they attended meetings, they were copied into all the emails, they were there on the day of completion. They knew from the start."

That claim prompted Rangers' joint administrator Paul Clark, of Duff and Phelps, to respond: "The allegations against the administrators, who are officers of the court, are false, malicious and without foundation.

"In addition, as administrators, we instigated legal proceedings against Mr Whyte's solicitors (Collyer Bristow) in the High Court in London and those proceedings are centred round the very serious allegation that Mr Whyte was involved in a conspiracy which deprived Rangers of many millions of pounds.

"Our conduct of the Rangers administration has been the subject of intense public scrutiny and we are wholly satisfied it was carried out to the highest professional standards."

BBC Scotland has now received a secret recording that Mr Whyte says he made at a meeting between him and Mr Grier in a private members' club in London on 31 May, after its investigation was broadcast. The recording, which is to be used in a forthcoming court case involving Duff and Phelps and Mr Whyte's former lawyers Collyer Bristow, has been obtained legitimately by BBC Scotland.

During the exchange, Mr Grier said: "I'll tell you what we're doing with that just so you…

Mr Whyte: "Yeah.

Mr Grier: "We, we went to see counsel yesterday and had a full sort of debrief of all the email correspondence.

Mr Whyte: "Yep.

Mr Grier: "Now, the fact is that we probably did know what was going on with Ticketus. There's no email traffic whatsoever.

Mr Whyte: "That says that you did?"

Mr Grier: "That says that we did.

Mr White: "But we all know that you did and f****** hell.

Mr Grier: "Yeah, yeah. There's no…we were not involved in dealing with Ticketus directly.

Mr Whyte: "Yeah. So you knew the structures of the deal. You were dealing with Lloyds.

Mr Grier: "Absolutely.

Mr Whyte: "And the Ticketus part was Saffreys.

Mr Grier "Yeah. So we've maintained that line quite rigorously."

BBC Scotland has been able to confirm with a voice recognition expert that the recording is of Mr Grier.

Duff and Phelps have yet to respond to the publication of the 31 May conversation.

Pretty shocking stuff, although not suprising.

I suppose duff and duffer will be getting a serious amount of shit for all this.  Could it invalidate the sale to Green?  Daly on GMS this morning suggested it wouldn't.

In further Dirthy Filthy Hun Scumbag Vermin (deceased) in LIQUIDATION and Other News:

alex thomson [!]8207;@alextomo

Rangers and intimidation – victims speak exclusively to #c4news tomorrow

Probably as appropriate a place as any to post this.

Had forgotten all about this odious little prick and thought he had already retired.

Guess the Huns & Mini Huns transfer bans rule out a move back to Scotland for the cunt in January ;)

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/sfl-division-three/former-scotland-captain-barry-ferguson-to-go-on-loan-to-fleetwood-town-1-2604357

A judge has approved a motion for the former Rangers Football Club to be handed over to liquidators.

Duff and Phelps took over running of the club when it entered administration on 14 February over unpaid tax bills.

Earlier this month, the administrators said the club's creditors had approved an end to the administration.

At the Court of Session in Edinburgh, Lord Hodge approved a Duff and Phelps motion to hand over what remains of the old club to liquidators BDO.

Moves to end the administration were held up by a last-minute challenge from Collyer Bristow, former lawyers to Craig Whyte.

The law firm, which is also one of the creditors of the old Rangers, is being sued for about £25m damages by Duff and Phelps over its role in Mr Whyte's takeover of the club last year.

Ticketus deal The administrators are seeking to retrieve money, alleging conspiracy and breach of undertakings.

The hearing at the Court of Session on Wednesday went into detail about the administration process.

Continue reading the main story “Start Quote <blockquote>There may be a good answer to these allegations, but allegations are being ventilated which call into question the probity of proceedings”</blockquote> Lord Hodge Judge      In June, Lord Hodge asked for a report into BBC allegations that Duff and Phelps had a conflict of interest, as one partner of the firm knew about the controversial Ticketus deal to use advance sales of season tickets to pay off the club's debt to Lloyds bank.

More evidence that Duff and Phelps was aware of the funding deal at an early stage was broadcast by BBC Scotland last week, including excerpts of a secretly-recorded conversation.

Lord Hodge said: "I have asked the BBC to provide me with a DVD of their allegations in May and October and may be requesting them to give a transcript of the entire telephone conversation so that I can see it in context.

"I may have to make a court order and if I do, I will give the BBC a chance to be represented.

"There may be a good answer to these allegations, but allegations are being ventilated which call into question the probity of proceedings."

It also emerged during the court hearing that the administrators have £1.7m in cash.

He's spot on.  Footballers in this country get away with all sorts.  Like possessing cocaine for example.

Dick.

If it was a small amount then it's going to be a slap on the wrist just like everyone else that's caught with a small amount. Having said this I have no idea how much he was caught with.

"Rangers to celebrate 140th anniversary in December"

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/sfl-division-three/jardine-celtic-nowhere-near-rangers-achievements-1-2620718

SANDY Jardine launched the celebrations of Rangers’ 140th anniversary yesterday with the claim that no other club could compare with their achievements. The former Rangers player, now a club ambassador, said the celebrations were a way of thanking the supporters for their backing during the financial problems of the past year.

“It’s about surviving and celebrating a fantastic history,” Jardine said. “I noticed Celtic are celebrating 125 years and they are a fantastic club. But – maybe I’m biased – they don’t come anywhere near what we’ve done in 140 years when you look back through our history.

“So it’s only right we should recognise our history and celebrate it. Celebrate that the club is now back and on it’s way to getting back on its feet.”

The recognised anniversary of the founding of Rangers in 1872 actually fell six months ago, when the club was still in turmoil after being placed in administration by former owner Craig Whyte. The commemoration will now take place at the home league game against Stirling Albion on 8 December, when a host of former players will take their bow on the pitch at half-time.

“Our 140th anniversary should have been the last week in May, but that’s when the club went into administration, so it was put on the back burner,” Jardine continued. “It’s important that we do celebrate our 140 years, because, six months ago, we might not have had a club.