Saturday 28th September 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership: Dundee v Aberdeen

Dirthy Filthy Hun Scumbag Vermin (deceased), liquidated & Green abondons ship

mizer

Sevco shares at record low (again) today but it seems one of the investors has had enough as they dump 4% (2.5 Million) of the total Sevco shares on the market.

I am enjoying the fact the boy was one of Green's cronies and was allowed to buy the shares at 1p each when the official launch price was 70p.

He spent £22k and walked away with more than £500k,

Wonder how many other '1p a share' people will be selling up over the next couple of weeks?

I am enjoying the fact the boy was one of Green's cronies and was allowed to buy the shares at 1p each when the official launch price was 70p.

He spent £22k and walked away with more than £500k,

Wonder how many other '1p a share' people will be selling up over the next couple of weeks?

This is hilarious, they start hate filled campaigns against folk telling it pretty much as it is, but folk blatantly profiteering from the freshly dying carcass of their club? Not a fucking dickie burd.

I don't blame McCoist for dropping Big Lee in it like that. Is he still playing for free or was that an empty promise he made to get ra bears on his side? Either way he's proved himself to be a complete mug.

I have zero sympathy for any of the players currently employed by The Rangers. Especially ones who left bigger, richers clubs like Kilmarnock to join them in the lower ranks helping them vastly outlive their means. I wonder if the The Rangers fans will finally blame the people running their club or if they will still hock venom and bile at anyone that dare comment or report on their hilarious predicament.