The Millionaire 

Gazza

True Blue

5,752 posts

Posted Today, 09:41 AM

POPULAR

7.0m on non football payroll costs!

I'll say one thing about Wallace, he is the best thing that ever happened to us

Finally they admit that Green and Stickbridge and co was a fucking disaster and the club has been almost ran into the ground

The club will be getting money from me from this bear

Looking forward to my new seat

:rofl:

these huns are fucking hilarious, they are so fucking thick its untrue.  they are getting robbed left right and center yet they still want to hand over cash!

think we need to let these nigerian conn men know this trick  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I feel a bit sorry for them tbh. Old firm fans are so obsessed with their clubs they can't see the woods for the trees. There is more to life than football so don't keep giving money to some dying club. It's like that photo of some Rangers legend taking a wad of cash of some old guy. I just found it a bit sad rather than funny.

Got to wonder about the intelligence of any player that signs for a club that are clearly about to go into administration again.

Even a Vancouver fan was saying on the MLS facebook page why would he go to a club that is in such a financial mess.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Rangers are to launch a new share issue in a bid to raise in the region of £8m.

The Ibrox board met institutional investors in London on Tuesday, with the new issue to take place before the end of August.

Rangers chairman Graham Wallace recently told fans that the Ibrox club was "in a good place" financially.

The BBC understands that a minimum of £7m is needed to cover a cash shortfall at the newly-promoted Scottish Championship outfit.

Major shareholders Laxey Partners and chairman of the football board, Sandy Easdale, have both indicated they will buy more shares.

Wallace's 120-day business review sets out the club's intention to raise fresh equity in the autumn, win promotion from the Championship to the Premiership at the first attempt next season, before adding a Scottish title and being competitive in Europe by 2017.

The club's interim accounts revealed losses of £3.5m for the six months to 31 December and "going concern" status was only granted on the basis of predicted rises in season-ticket prices and sales.

The board have had to seek emergency funding in recent months.