Saturday 21st September 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

🏆 Scottish League Cup: Aberdeen v The Spartans

Dirthy Filthy Hun Scumbag Vermin (deceased), liquidated & Green abondons ship

mizer

But it really couldn't have happened to a more disgusting club. It's fantastic how in one fell swoop it fucked both the ugly cheeks. The longer Rangers are away from being a competitive force(which looks like it will be some time) the less enjoyment Celtic will have from romping the league every year. This whole situation is like a dream come true to fans who were around when Sutton, Flo, Ricksen. Hartson, etc. went around taking the piss at their stadiums. It couldn't have gone better. The OF irrelevant now on a global scale and Rangers convincingly losing to QofS and not that surprising with Celtic trying hard to compete with run of the mill European sides. Compared to the early 00s this is just fantastic. Celtic might win the league, they might even win the treble, but it will mean nothing to them. Winning tomorrow will mean more than anything Celtic can do this season. This is a fantastic time to be a Scottish football fan.

The board have called his bluff with this announcement. After his avoidance of the questions on Friday, now every fan knows that he is trying to leave, but making sure he gets a pay off. Surely even the thickest of Supper Ally fans will see this as treason?

10 staff lose their jobs last week. Meanwhile this fucking chancer is negotiating a pay rise for handing in his notice? He's got more neck than a giraffe.

I think Gordon Smith is a total prick, but this was a great article on the mess

http://www.sundaypost.com/sport/columnists/gordon-smith/gordon-smith-sends-open-letter-to-mccoist-1.736263

http://www.scottishfa.co.uk/scottish_fa_news.cfm?page=2986&newsID=14110&newsCategoryID=1

not sure what this is for, was on the SFA website sending a complaint about Paton spitting on Hayes then i seen this,

The Compliance Officer has issued the following Notices of Complaint:

Alleged Party in Breach: Rangers FC    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Disciplinary Rule(s) allegedly breached:

Disciplinary Rule 1: All members shall:

(b) be subject to and comply with (i) the Articles (ii) this protocol.

(f) behave towards the Scottish FA and other members with the utmost good faith.

BBC was reporting SFA up on charges over Ashley's involvement so I wonder if it's to do with that.

murmurs that Ashley is going to simply 'write off' the 3million loan he gave them a few months back and then essentially give them another 8million loan (with no strings attached of course).

Some sort of masterplan that he can give his 'sports direct' business Champions league exposure.

This will of course result in Sally being punted before January is out.

murmurs that Ashley is going to simply 'write off' the 3million loan he gave them a few months back and then essentially give them another 8million loan (with no strings attached of course).

Some sort of masterplan that he can give his 'sports direct' business Champions league exposure.

This will of course result in Sally being punted before January is out.

Sally officially on gardening leave. McDowell now in charge.

Have to say I'm thoroughly disappointed by that news. He was doing a great job  :rofl:

Hopefully they stick with McDowell and he does an equally shite job. Wouldn't want someone competent involved!

Until they can afford to pay off McCoist or come up with £8m they're due before April then I can't see anyone competent or right minded* wanting to be involved.

*does not apply to ex-huns like Butcher or McCall.