Saturday 21st September 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

🏆 Scottish League Cup: Aberdeen v The Spartans

Dirthy Filthy Hun Scumbag Vermin (deceased), liquidated & Green abondons ship

mizer

Apparently Rangers have rejected the offer from US as it under values the club!

I think they're just saving themselves further grief.  This guy offers this amount on the back of Beano telling him to get involved. If the huns are interested they'd need to disclose the entire sorry story of their existence to him at which point he'll about-turn and get the fuck out of there.

Do they really want that sort of story? Build up the hopes of the fans again to then pull the carpet from under them once more? It'd also likely mean once he had walked away, they'd have to go cap in hand to Ashley, AN Other while their position had been further weakened.

9/5 for Hertz to win tonight.

5/1 for Hertz -1.  Two value bets for you right there.

Huns saying they're going to have a sit in protest tonight after the game. Would the cunts not need to start going to games for that to happen??

Also some murmurrings of pitch invasions tonight on the 54th minute (no idea of the significance of that time).

9/5 for Hertz to win tonight.

5/1 for Hertz -1.  Two value bets for you right there.

Huns saying they're going to have a sit in protest tonight after the game. Would the cunts not need to start going to games for that to happen??

Also some murmurrings of pitch invasions tonight on the 54th minute (no idea of the significance of that time).

54 league titles?

Do they get to keep the money and not refund tickets now the mach has gone beyond 30 minutes?

It only lasted 24mins. However I think refunds are at the discretion of the organisers. Therefore those who turned up will just get free entry to the re-arranged game

BBC Scotland football pundit Willie Miller

Posted at 20:36

"I think the referee has been misled a bit with the undersoil heating. I don't think the referee did enough to test the pitch. You need to turn and throw the ball up and see if it sticks. There will be an investigation."