Saturday 21st September 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

🏆 Scottish League Cup: Aberdeen v The Spartans

Dirthy Filthy Hun Scumbag Vermin (deceased), liquidated & Green abondons ship

mizer

Sadly, it is my belief anyway, I think todays event's represent a huge upturn in hun fortune.  They have a long way to come yet but I reckon the gift that keeps on giving has left the building...... so long and thanks for the memories.

Sadly, it is my belief anyway, I think todays event's represent a huge upturn in hun fortune.  They have a long way to come yet but I reckon the gift that keeps on giving has left the building...... so long and thanks for the memories.

King winning is about the best thing we could have hoped for. He, by his own admission, does not have the required funds.  In the process of getting there - without the necessary £s - he's also marginalised Ashley.

They need £5m by 3rd week in March just to continue as a going concern. Where's that coming from? King? Haha.

Theyve pissed off Ashley and he could play hardball with them now over his previous loans. If they turn to him for the second tranche of the £10m loan he automatically gets to put 2 of his people on the new board. He also receives 75% of all merch income and holds the charge over edmiston house, the 'famous' car park and murray park.

They're closer to liquidation now than they've ever been and this could be a quick end for them this time.

Make no mistake King is just the latest crook in a long line of crooks connected to that shower. The saviour? He's a scumbag, but thats perfectly fine for me.

King winning is about the best thing we could have hoped for. He, by his own admission, does not have the required funds.  In the process of getting there - without the necessary £s - he's also marginalised Ashley.

They need £5m by 3rd week in March just to continue as a going concern. Where's that coming from? King? Haha.

Theyve pissed off Ashley and he could play hardball with them now over his previous loans. If they turn to him for the second tranche of the £10m loan he automatically gets to put 2 of his people on the new board. He also receives 75% of all merch income and holds the charge over edmiston house, the 'famous' car park and murray park.

They're closer to liquidation now than they've ever been and this could be a quick end for them this time.

Make no mistake King is just the latest crook in a long line of crooks connected to that shower. The saviour? He's a scumbag, but thats perfectly fine for me.

That is the sexiest thing I've ever read.  :redface:

Can't quite make up my mind on this latest turn.

Is this just the latest con man getting his claws into the zombies or a new board that will pull them back from the throes of extermination

I sincerely hope that Bobby is correct and the WATP arseholes are blindly placing their faith in yet another false dawn..

McCall to be named manager for remainder of the season.  Another reason to hate this new club  :thumbsup:

Does that mean they are now paying 3 managers at the same time?

Wonder how they are paying for that given King has already said he does not have the money.