Saturday 21st September 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

🏆 Scottish League Cup: Aberdeen v The Spartans

Dirthy Filthy Hun Scumbag Vermin (deceased), liquidated & Green abondons ship

mizer

(tin hat on) I quite like McCall, he seems like a good bloke whenever I hear him speak.  He did the decent thing at Motherwell by resigning and not looking for a payout and I'm not going to forget that just because he's now the hun manager. 

Sadly I think this is a good move for the 'orribles, I can see them promoted via the play-offs yet.  That said getting past Hibs could prove harder than any of the bottom 3..... mind you with motherwell and county picking up a bit of form that could yet be Partick.  It's going to be a really interesting end to the season, the play off's are a great addition it has to be said, and hopefully the gift could yet give again.

My thoughts exactly!  Had noticed it the other day but I didn't want to excited about the remote possibility :(

Could be a lot closer come Sunday.

The Huns travel to play Hibs at Easter Road who I belive have beaten them 3 times this season, whereas QotS are at home to Cowdenbeath who just moved into the drop zone.

Hopefully Hibs fuck them up the arse.

• 2 weeks later...

Mega "fucking" LOL

Copy and paste from BBC Scotland Football News.

Rangers International Football Club plc is being delisted from the AIM Stock Exchange.

RIFC said that it is in negotiations to move trading to a different platform.

Trading in the company's shares were suspended on 4 March following the resignation of its nominated advisor (nomad), WH Ireland.

However, RIFC's new board has been unable to appoint a new advisor before the deadline to remain listed.

The suspension of shares on AIM came after the removal of the previous board by a shareholder group led by former director Dave King.

BBC Scotland has learned that a number of shareholders are considering legal action as a result of the delisting.

It is also understood that at least one complaint has been made to the Financial Conduct Authority, but that body has no jurisdiction over Rangers.

Rangers blamed the previous regime for the delisting. A statement read: "It is simply the result of the well-documented failings in corporate governance and management of those who previously controlled the company."

The club said AIM received "more complaints about the company than any other company on its exchange over the last year".

At the time of the extraordinary meeting that deposed of the previous board, South Africa-based King expressed his confidence that a new nomad could be appointed.

King, who has convictions for contravening South African tax laws, had hoped to be appointed to the board.

New interim chairman Paul Murray, director John Gilligan and shareholder Dave King

Shareholders Paul Murray, John Gilligan and Dave King deposed the previous board

Rangers said the prospective nomad completed its checks on the 'fit and proper' status of the existing and the proposed additional director.

However, after the nomad's assessment of the "company's profile" in recent years and discussions with the Stock Exchange, it was unable to "take up appointment", Rangers said.

The statement added: "We also understand that any alternative nomad is liable to encounter similar difficulties and therefore the company requires to terminate its listing on AIM."

RIFC said delisting will save the club time and money and that the move does not prevent shares changing hands privately.

One avenue being explored is RIFC being listed on the ISDX, the successor to the Plus platform, where The Rangers Football Club plc's shares were traded in the past and where the shares of Arsenal are listed.

Until then, shareholders will have access to "a matched bargain trading facility" with JP Jenkins, a founding member of the AIM and Ofex markets through which Millwall's shares are already traded.

Rangers Supporters' Trust said: "It is unfortunate that the company is having to delist because of the mismanagement and, at times, malicious neglect of previous directors and nomads of the company."

So the "fit and proper" Dave King already shows himself to be a liar and untrustworthy it would appear.

I thought that as part of his victory speech he went on record as saying this was just a fromality and that he had everything lined up in the background ?

Phew, they had me worried for a few weeks there.  I thought they were almost getting the big house in order!

Positive press is just the same as previous bunch of spivs and shysters got when they first took over. Soon enough the orcs and their pets in the press will realise they are being conned again.

It really is the gift that keeps on giving.

Positive press is just the same as previous bunch of spivs and shysters got when they first took over. Soon enough the orcs and their pets in the press will realise they are being conned again.

It really is the gift that keeps on giving.

I full appreciate that jute, but there was potential for them to be run like a proper club. Thankfully, that didn't happen  :thumbsup: