Saturday 21st September 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

🏆 Scottish League Cup: Aberdeen v The Spartans

Dirthy Filthy Hun Scumbag Vermin (deceased), liquidated & Green abondons ship

mizer

• 2 weeks later...
A Rangers club statement said: “The Board of Rangers International Football Club has today informed the SPFL of their intention that Rangers season-ticket holders will not be charged to attend the play-off matches at Ibrox.

:rofl: what are they, an airport now?!?

Another example of SPFLs short sightedness about the whole situation.

Last season I suspect they were so confident hibs would stay up and that yon blue meanies would never in a million years be struggling for promotion through the common method of playoffs that they said 'aye let yer season ticket holders in for free'

12 months later and the issue comes up again but now there is a precedent....and we all know what happens when precedents favour celtic and Glasgow's 3rd airport

So wages due to be paid yesterday was it? Maybe today or tomorrow, but either way it's likely to be Ashley paying for it again.  Supposedly they asked him for more funding last week; he asked for assurances of Murray to be removed, his two men to be given a public apology and reinstated and.... and...

McCoist's salary to be made common knowledge.  Now why would he want that in the public domain...?

I assume there wasn't a set period of time to repay it? Did the Rangers board really agree to a loan that Ashley could recall at the drop of a hat whenever he felt like it? ???

Very possible that they did as they were desperate and he was only one willing to lend them the cash. Suspect he was able to dictate whatever terms he wanted.

Hopefully Hibs can save Scottish football the embarrassment of allowing this diddy team into the big leagues.

I hope so but the problem that I foresee here is that Hibs are also in fact utter shite. And Motherwell are worse. :-(