Saturday 21st September 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

🏆 Scottish League Cup: Aberdeen v The Spartans

Dirthy Filthy Hun Scumbag Vermin (deceased), liquidated & Green abondons ship

mizer

But you'll get all excited about rumours of McInnes shagging his way through the squad?

Hun sympathizer :wanker:;)

Hardly getting excited, more like I'm trying to understand what the fuck has happened to our team who went 8 games undefeated and taking maximum points whilst only conceding 3 goals. Just because you love his beard.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34782949

Of course this prick would say that, he was complicit in all of this as it was on his watch!  Unbelievable that, well I guess it is believable as it is Scottish football, that some folk are calling for it to be swept under the carpet. No. Haul them over the coals for this. Let them rot.

The Scottish Football Association will defend itself after Mike Ashley lodged a court challenge to its approval of Dave King's appointment at Rangers.

Rangers shareholder Ashley has asked for a judicial review of the decision to pass King as a fit and proper person to join the Championship club's board.

The case is due to be heard on 4 February after an initial date of 11 December was postponed.

Ashley's petition will challenge the SFA's decision-making process.

The Newcastle United and Sports Direct owner holds just under 9% of Rangers shares and his company has a retail agreement with the Glasgow club.

Rangers' board has put forward a resolution to this month's annual meeting for the removal of voting rights of any shareholder involved in another football club.

Meanwhile, Ashley has begun legal action against King over an alleged breach of an interim injunction.

King was freed to take the chairman's role in May, having earlier led a successful bid to oust the club's previous board.

The SFA had taken time to assess King's suitability given his tax convictions in South Africa.

It consulted the relevant authorities in South Africa and Scotland, including the police, the South Africa Revenue Service and Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs, before allowing King to become chairman.

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently the £5m to Ashley is STILL outstanding despite all the noises coming out of Ipox.

It was said in court yesterday (10th) that the 5m was paid back, the day before.

In the same court appearance that the Sports Direct lawyer got his Arse handed to him, according to most accounts.

It was said in court yesterday (10th) that the 5m was paid back, the day before.

In the same court appearance that the Sports Direct lawyer got his Arse handed to him, according to most accounts.

From reading the live tweets yesterday, he most certainly did. Although the judge told the king hun to not to speak to the press, what does he do? Speaks to the press...only good news is is that it's costing them both money to be there  :thumbsup:

Daily Ranger stating it was at Peterhead's request

Suppose they make more money from it? But I would have thought that it also weakens their chances of actually winning. This is a world cup final for the newco orcs.

in other news:

Aberdeen chairman Stewart Milne claims it is time for Scottish football to move on from talk of whether to strip Rangers of titles - and get the Ibrox club back in the Premiership. (Daily Mail)

Milne admits he wants to see Rangers win promotion to the top flight, insisting that the Premiership will benefit from having the Ibrox club and Hibs back in the league. (The Sun)

::)>:(

I agree with Milne.

Much as I despise them and everything they stand for - bigoted sectarianism being the bond that binds them the most - Scottish football benefits when the biggest teams are in the top flight.

I also couldn't give a fuck about the titles being stripped. It was a different company that won them and we all know they cheated with the EBT's so these are great put-downs, factually-based as they are to be used whenever a hun cunt gets uppity.

I also couldn't give a fuck about the titles being stripped. It was a different company that won them and we all know they cheated with the EBT's so these are great put-downs, factually-based as they are to be used whenever a hun cunt gets uppity.

I want Robbie Winters to get a Scottish cup medal for playing in goals!