Saturday 21st September 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

🏆 Scottish League Cup: Aberdeen v The Spartans

Dirthy Filthy Hun Scumbag Vermin (deceased), liquidated & Green abondons ship

mizer

I'm guessing you read a funny piece recently like I did where the spoofed press blamed the SNP for everything.

Wee ginger or Wings over, I'm sure I got it from.

It was actually the fallout from particularly cantankerous article from Oor Wullie's own Hunday Post where an SNP member of staff was asked about Andy Murray's omission from the new year honours list. The SNP member was of the opinion that Murray deserved one yet the paper implied (The paper, mind. Not the politician) that Murray's snub was due to his stance on indy. This led to thick unionist cunts foaming at the mouth about how "SNP would seek political gain from anything" and that "Politicians shouldn't give their opinions on these sort of things" and also one particularly spasticated being who reckoned that Murray was undeserving "because how English tennis players had been knighted?". The quotes from the politician had zero political substance to them. Simply talked about sport. But that managed to completely enrage the thicko brit nats.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Angela Haggerty now sacked by the Herald because she had the audacity to support Spiers.

Huns back to doing what they do best - bullying anyone who takes them on.

What's more pathetic is Scotland and the media allow it to happen. Absolutely gutless. The majority of the country hate these cunts and why accept how they behave!?! No other club in Britain behaves the way they do. Embarrassing.

Angela Haggerty now sacked by the Herald because she had the audacity to support Spiers.

Huns back to doing what they do best - bullying anyone who takes them on.

It's a shocking situation and the editor of the herald should be ashamed of himself.  I'd say the board at rangers should be too but we all know they won't be.

Another insider view: -

http://bellacaledonia.org.uk/2016/01/31/without-fear-or-favour/

The NUJ will do fuck all because they can't.

Print media is dying a death and the press is not independent.

Those principles of a free press died a long time ago.

Rangers never valued those principles, being bigoted neanderthal scum, as they prove ALL the time.

Another insider view: -

http://bellacaledonia.org.uk/2016/01/31/without-fear-or-favour/

The NUJ will do fuck all because they can't.

Print media is dying a death and the press is not independent.

Those principles of a free press died a long time ago.

Rangers never valued those principles, being bigoted neanderthal scum, as they prove ALL the time.

I'm not convinced by that wifie if I'm honest Rocket. She publicly spoke out against her employer on the Spiers affair and then got fired for that. If I went online and said anything against any of the companies I worked for (regardless of how right it was - in her case I totally agree with her), I'd expect to be dismissed. It distracts from the real Spiers issue, where his paper hasn't backed him. As I say, she's right in her assessment, but I think she could have played it better and let it go as she's got too much previous with der hun. It's a shame that no other journalists were willing to say anything.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Do you want to reconsider this post by any chance?

Not sure why he should?

In the 1970's, King Street got wrecked every single time the Huns came up here. The shopkeepers used to close for business and invested in protection to save their windies getting caved in, yet again. "The Rangers" used to terrorise our city. They are the biggest reason for the birth of the ASC.

So a hun got a punch in the face at Haymarket? Fifty quid fine material. Hardly the same as wrecking Manchester, kicking a policeman to near death, terrorising Barcelona and stabbing Celtic fans EVERY week of their lives (not that the disgusting green faction weren't equally culpable).

Context. Get some. Political correctness? Lose it.

I'm not going to taint the site by linking to the hun webpage but y'all need to have a wee look at the statement the zombies have released about yesterday.

Hilarious

To any normal balanced human being the statement from the Tribute act comes across as bat shit crazy. However it's not meant for normal society but the bigoted simpletons that follow the tribute act. A quick look at their sites shows that they are lapping it up. King just preparing the ground for when he asks the clowns to part with their dole and child benefit to support the cause then shafts them just like Green and White have done before him.