Saturday 21st September 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

🏆 Scottish League Cup: Aberdeen v The Spartans

Dirthy Filthy Hun Scumbag Vermin (deceased), liquidated & Green abondons ship

mizer

Had my own brush with trouble at Haymarket in the past after a game against Hearts although I managed to avoid getting clocked thankfully. Jambo pricks.

If the boy was knocked out with the only provocation being him because a Hun then that's oot of order. If he incited it himself then I've no sympathy. Truth is I'm unlikely to ever know.

Not sure why he should?

In the 1970's, King Street got wrecked every single time the Huns came up here. The shopkeepers used to close for business and invested in protection to save their windies getting caved in, yet again. "The Rangers" used to terrorise our city. They are the biggest reason for the birth of the ASC.

So a hun got a punch in the face at Haymarket? Fifty quid fine material. Hardly the same as wrecking Manchester, kicking a policeman to near death, terrorising Barcelona and stabbing Celtic fans EVERY week of their lives (not that the disgusting green faction weren't equally culpable).

Your first paragraph is right on the money. The worst I persosanlly saw from them was at the 1980 Scottish cup semi at parkhead, pretty brutal stuff dished out to our fans that day. Hundreds of our fans were attacked inside the ground, mainly for haveing the audacity to wear a red and white scarf.

If the boy was knocked out with the only provocation being him because a Hun then that's oot of order. If he incited it himself then I've no sympathy. Truth is I'm unlikely to ever know.

Pretty much my thoughts too, the same as any sane person I'd imagine.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Their first away game in the top flight on saturday, it will be interesting to see how many of their fans decline to spend the 'Blue Pound'.  I suspect not many.

Going to disagree mate. Personally think they will descend on Dens in their hordes. Almost feel sorry for the citizens of that city.

• 2 weeks later...

The vermin currently one down to Killie, cracking finish from Boyd.

The huns are shite, absolute pish. If our league wasn't full of team so depressingly poor, the huns would be nailed on bottom six.  Joey Barton utterly anonymous apart from his obligatory booking.  Killie should also have had a penalty, quelle surprise.

Interesting comment in the BBC match report:

As Rangers pressed hard and their supporters periodically screamed what is euphemistically called their 'songbook' - 'The Billy Boys' and more were trotted out - Killie had to dig deep.

Hopefully they'll continually highlight this. Although, it was Tom English reporting, I suspect he's the only one who'd bring it up. It really is every game. They should ask Warburton his opinion on it, just to rile the cunts.

Interesting comment in the BBC match report:

Hopefully they'll continually highlight this. Although, it was Tom English reporting, I suspect he's the only one who'd bring it up. It really is every game. They should ask Warburton his opinion on it, just to rile the cunts.

Regardless, well done to Tom English, too many of the scottish "journalists" turn a complete blind eye if not revel in such behaviour.

I don't see anything in that article to criticise Durrant. He was one of Scotland's great talents coming in to his prime until Simmie ended his career with that horrific challenge. It was a loss for Scotland, not just the huns.

People fail to discuss the role of Neale Cooper in the premature termination of Durrant.

In fairness. I'm more having a go at the RBC. Bringing this shit up again, again and again. It's seriously boring. I couldn't give two flying fucks about Durrant.