Saturday 21st September 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

🏆 Scottish League Cup: Aberdeen v The Spartans

Dirthy Filthy Hun Scumbag Vermin (deceased), liquidated & Green abondons ship

mizer

Actually the more I think about it the more I think he would be the horrible little bastard we've been crying out for, imagine how much he could bring jack on. He seemed to have matured at Burnley too, can't remember him being the usual disruptive influence there either.

Wages expected would make it impossible though.

If anyone seriously debating here actually watched Barton in blue, you would see that he is finished.

The drop ball v. Scott Brown was the metaphor.

His athleticism has gone. He drinks too much and his lack of effort in training has been disguised by his supposed "passion". He's been found out by everyone who knows anything about this game. The fact that the filth paid him his last cheque is beautiful symmetry.

"The more I think about it" implies that one is capable of critical thinking and suggests that the "thinker" has something to say. When you come out with shite like that, it's obvious you fail on both counts.

Listen cunt. We share the same forum... now that you've decided to return after his Japanese holiday.

Here's how we will get along. You're young. I'm old. Adopt some humility. You'll be wiser when you get to my age than you are now. Don't fight losing battles. Look for love. In everything. And stop spouting shite. You need to understand the game before you become credible. It's painful to witness.

"The more I think about it" implies that one is capable of critical thinking and suggests that the "thinker" has something to say. When you come out with shite like that, it's obvious you fail on both counts.

Listen cunt. We share the same forum... now that you've decided to return after his Japanese holiday.

Here's how we will get along. You're young. I'm old. Adopt some humility. You'll be wiser when you get to my age than you are now. Don't fight losing battles. Look for love. In everything. And stop spouting shite. You need to understand the game before you become credible. It's painful to witness.

Dementia obviously kicking in I see. What a prize arsehole!

Odds on him joining Dhims till the end of the season? He is an odious cretin for sure but a fit Barton up here is certainly good enough to contribute. Could easily cover for lego muncher in games against Killie, Thistle etc allowing Broony to give his weary legs a rest.

And simultaneously deliver a huge GIRFUY to Mr Hovis and the orc hordes

It would be hilarious... can actually imagine him signing for the tims just to irritate the Huns.  :rofl:

It would be hilarious... can actually imagine him signing for the tims just to irritate the Huns.  :rofl:

It is impossible. You're speculating on something that can't happen.

Brendan is an arse, and hated by the Liverpool real-guard. But he's not that stupid.

He knows enough about football not to sign a cancerous has-been.

Only "football fans" (who never watch fitba) would consider the possibility of the champions signing Barton.

To never play him.

I wouldn't want barton within a mile of the training ground let alone playing for us.  I'm sure deek could get a tune out of him but he's a fucking liability both on and off the field.  It will be interesting to see where he ends up and if he can regain his burnley form or not but I suspect rocket maybe right and his legs have gone.

I wouldn't want barton within a mile of the training ground let alone playing for us.  I'm sure deek could get a tune out of him but he's a fucking liability both on and off the field.  It will be interesting to see where he ends up and if he can regain his burnley form or not but I suspect rocket maybe right and his legs have gone.

The only way we can know for sure is to watch cooking shows, apparently.

Well, it was fun while it lasted.  I'd love to know how much the pay settlement was.  Hopefully that's their Jan transfer fund fucked  ;D

No figures in any of the reports I've seen... suspect they'll be keen to give the impression he accepted peanuts but at the same time will insist on no further comments in return for a decent wedge of cash.

Any guess by a news agency or site about how much he was given to go is just that, a guess.

My guess is this - he's been paid his full contract in installements with provisos in place for when he gets another club. If the contract he takes is worth less than his the Rangers one then the rangers make up the difference for the duration of his the rangers contract.

He'll get his £2m over 2 years, how much the rangers pay of that would depend on who he plays for next and how much they pay him.

The first lump sum will be enough to cover from now until the end of the year.

Thats based on the rangers contractual obligations to him and how it has worked for other players that have left clubs before their contract is up.

Hun media have noticed Lampard is leaving New York City. Cue one walloper claiming he has links with Chelsea ( in reality he once ate a chelsea bun) and stating that he is joining up as player/coach. Hun wankfest now in full flow.

These bellends' sense of entitlement knows no limits

Hun media have noticed Lampard is leaving New York City. Cue one walloper claiming he has links with Chelsea ( in reality he once ate a chelsea bun) and stating that he is joining up as player/coach. Hun wankfest now in full flow.

These bellends' sense of entitlement knows no limits

Funny thing as, as soon as I read that this morning, I knew they'd claim links with him  :rofl:

• 4 weeks later...

Well looks like the media see their accepted state in Scottish football returned to where they'd love it to be.

The Brothers Grim the top two in the SPL.

Listening and reading to them o'er the weekend it seems like they see the league done and dusted with them finishing in top two positions.

Personally think that The Tribute Act are punching above their weight currently but we seriously need to get our shit together  as they are scraping out results.

Worst nightmare if these cunts finish above us first season ever in the big league

Well looks like the media see their accepted state in Scottish football returned to where they'd love it to be.

The Brothers Grim the top two in the SPL.

Listening and reading to them o'er the weekend it seems like they see the league done and dusted with them finishing in top two positions.

Personally think that The Tribute Act are punching above their weight currently but we seriously need to get our shit together  as they are scraping out results.

Worst nightmare if these cunts finish above us first season ever in the big league

Couldnt agree more.Our limp performance at Ibrox has given them an undeserved boost in self belief.Theyre actually not as good as we made them appear.Important that the rest of the teams dont over respect tthem.Am sure the St Js of the world will show us how it should be done  :-\

The tribute act are shite but they don't lose at home and often manage to turn a potential draw having played utter honking for 90 minutes into 3 points with a winner in the 5 minutes of injury time they always get when required.

We on the other hand, when in similar circumstances, usually find ourselves hanging on for grim death and end up getting booed off the park.

If McInnes doesnt finish above the sevconian shite he has to get his jotters. As things stand I would rather have our squad than theirs, albeit Mr Hovis will be given cash in January to improve things and it now looks like Maddison will definately get get recalled to Bernard Matthews United.

And the west coast media can ram it right up their collective sheughs :wanker:

I don't think a well run football club should be basing its key appointment strategy on where it finishes the season relative to another. That's just unintelligent.

As I've said recently about McInnes - in my opinion, any discussion is void. Until the manager gets binned, it's all academic ? horseshit.

And as I've said over many, many years, the principal problem at AFC is the chairman. Until this cancer is excised, things can never improve. For reasons most can't understand.

• 5 weeks later...