Saturday 21st September 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

🏆 Scottish League Cup: Aberdeen v The Spartans

Dirthy Filthy Hun Scumbag Vermin (deceased), liquidated & Green abondons ship

mizer

• 3 weeks later...
Rangers boss Mark Warburton says he was pleasantly surprised there were no late offers for winger Barrie McKay and hopes to keep the 22-year-old beyond the 18 months remaining on his contract

Oh was he now?  That might be because he's shite and not worth the toilet paper he was likely to have been conceived on

Saw these two in the BBC gossip section, looks like Sevco's much-heralded chief scout is dumping them, but Sevco are busy trying to make it look like they are sacking him  :rofl:

Rangers chief scout Frank McParland is set to quit' date=' throwing into doubt the long-term future of manager Mark Warburton. McParland has been left frustrated by the lack of backing he feels his manager has received in the transfer market.[/quote']

Unhappy with the value for money offered by Joey Barton, the crocked duo of Niko Kranjcar and Jordan Rossiter, and more recent captures including Philippe Senderos and Joe Garner, senior club figures at Ibrox believe a revamp of the scouting operation is essential if Rangers are to get closer to Celtic next season.

They won't want a Scottish manager, they'll be expecting someone to leave a major European club and come to Ibrox.

They must have someone in mind already.

Mind you, that would imply that the whole thing was done with foresight and not just in some fit of temper.

Should be fun either way, my money is on that they make an arse of it.

Souness anyone?

If he has gone they will undoubtedly make a move for McInnes. Be a good test of his character to see how much he really does like us. I would really, really hate for him to go to THEM and would think a lot less of him if he decided o leave a reasonably well run club at Aberdeen to join the a disgusting organisation such as the zombies and all they stand for. Move on and progress is one thing, but to join THEM is not progress in my eyes.

Even if they don't want McInnes I am sure they will try and unsettle by making a move or getting their pals in the press to stir things up. I await to hear a Chick Dung exclusive tomorrow on th radio.

Not convinced. Mcinnes is intelligent. That place is a fucking circus that's only heading one way. Their lack of activity in the window wasn't because they were uncertain about Warburton, it's because they've got nae money and they can't borrow any. They're a fucking shambles. They won't even be able to afford McInnes if he was willing to go either. Bunch of charlatan cunts, slowly heading back into admin.

Interesting indeed. McInness is not exactly a Rangers legend, played as many games for them as Ben Thornley played for us! I cant see him going, he's built a lot here at a relatively settled and stable club, and convinced the likes of Hayes and Shinnie to stay of late. Don't think he's ready to leave us just yet, plus Rangers is a shit show. No clue if DM is a rangers fan but just can't see it happening.

right so, hang on.... i'm confused.

According to this BBC story,  Sevco have said the Hat, his assman and the chief scout have all resigned, but they have all denied this?

The Scottish Premiership club say they have accepted the resignations of Warburton, assistant David Weir and head of recruitment, Frank McParland.

But Warburton, who took charge in 2015, told BBC Scotland he has not stood down and was unaware of the statement.

Reading further, it sounds like the three of them approached Sevco to negotiate their release for the Nott Forest jobs, and Sevco agreed to waive wanting compensation.  Then they didn't get the jobs, but Sevco saw an opportunity to sack them without paying THEM compensation, and accepted their previous resignations?

That's too funny  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'm pretty sure Deek has more sense than to touch this lot with Willo's hathanger.

Gotta love the zombies for providing us with the ongoing entertainment.  :thumbsup:

There's got to be yet another court case coming their way if things are how it's been reported, i.e. the magic man :rofl: not having offered his resignation at all.

You look at his signings and it's no wonder sevco want rid... Barton, Senderos, Garner, Krankjer etc etc.... not one decent singing amongst them.

Keep it up sevco, loving your work.  :-*