Saturday 21st September 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

🏆 Scottish League Cup: Aberdeen v The Spartans

Dirthy Filthy Hun Scumbag Vermin (deceased), liquidated & Green abondons ship

mizer

Selling Hayes to an English club is one matter, but I seriously doubt our board would have sold our best player to our closest (in league table terms) rivals halfway through the season for any sum.

We're not Dundee Utd.

Exactly, they know how important it is to get second place. He would have completely changed their season.

Jesus that is desperate. Not too difficult to see why those particular players were chosen for this work of revisionist fiction.

Oxford, as he provides hope to their moronic support that they too could sign a "Dembele" type.

Hayes, as it makes their moronic support believe that their 4.5 year old club are bigger than us with added (in their eyes) unsettling effect.

Just had a wee chuckle to myself when I worked this one out.

We all know The Victims are going to win the league, it just being a matter of when ?

We also know that The Tribute Act are wanting us to lose in order for them to hang onto our shirt tails. Well just had a look into things and if The Victims win their next two games (Hamilton at home & ICT away) and we were to lose both of ours then they could win the league at Ipox.

If any Hun were bright enough to work it out for themselves then it is their worst case nightmare. Us picking up six points in next two games or Victims winning the league in their back yard

Strathclyde's finest will be in melt down at the prospect

Oh and another thing....

Allegedly Greenock Morton are now five days overdue their share of the gate receipts from the Scottish Cup tie and no one is answering the phone to them at Ibrox ::)

You couldn't make it up

The clock is ticking hopefully

Admin two beckons and this time lets bin the fuckers once and for all. :thumbsup:

Oh and another thing....

Allegedly Greenock Morton are now five days overdue their share of the gate receipts from the Scottish Cup tie and no one is answering the phone to them at Ibrox ::)

You couldn't make it up

Admin two beckons and this time lets bin the fuckers once and for all. :thumbsup:

Morton released a statement saying it has been paid, however, it would seem all is not well at the bastard garden, excellent news.

Ive seen the posts purportedly by a sevconian follow follower. Saying that this is the reason for Mr Hovis et al "resigning", backroom staff working for free and Kenny Pensioner hasnt taken a wage in months.

Orc hordes calling it bullshit....poster is a "tarrier", "fenian" and various other anti RC insults.

FWIW I also think its a load of toot but as said before, we can but hope they go the same way as their deceased predecessors

Oh and another thing....

You couldn't make it up

Point of order my good man. If they do indeed go into administration it will be thr first time. Oldco were/are in liquidation. Tribute act are not the same.....and despite the revisionists within their club, in the Hampden offices and in a compliant media, I will go to my grave (hopefullly not for a long time) correcting anyone who tries the "same club" shyte.

Point of order my good man. If they do indeed go into administration it will be thr first time. Oldco were/are in liquidation. Tribute act are not the same.....and despite the revisionists within their club, in the Hampden offices and in a compliant media, I will go to my grave (hopefullly not for a long time) correcting anyone who tries the "same club" shyte.

Thank you for highlighting the error of my ways. Just goes to prove that if you hear an urban myth peddled often enough you make the mistake of falling into line with it.

Absolutely disgusted with myself and off to sit on the naughty step once I have got Mrs Al to severely reprimand me.

Had a spare 15 minutes had a wee shoofty at Hibbies board. 3 separate threads on impending Sevconian admin. As Ive said before I dont believe it but a couple of their posters have come up with ITK stuff, firstly one claims to have definite knowledge that der Hun are losing £27K a day ( do the math...if this is true then their admin is inevitable). Second guy claims that they will not be playing at Mordor all of next season due to structural defects with the stand roof(s) which will require major repairs and a safety certificate will not be issued until they are addressed....this info not from within Ibrokes but from one of the safety assessors who actually issue the certificates. Orcs will therefore play at Hampdung for the whole season...

Im sure I heard these stories last season and I'm certain these are just rehashed versions of the same shit. But we can but dream...

Had a spare 15 minutes had a wee shoofty at Hibbies board. 3 separate threads on impending Sevconian admin. As Ive said before I dont believe it but a couple of their posters have come up with ITK stuff, firstly one claims to have definite knowledge that der Hun are losing £27K a day ( do the math...if this is true then their admin is inevitable). Second guy claims that they will not be playing at Mordor all of next season due to structural defects with the stand roof(s) which will require major repairs and a safety certificate will not be issued until they are addressed....this info not from within Ibrokes but from one of the safety assessors who actually issue the certificates. Orcs will therefore play at Hampdung for the whole season...

Im sure I heard these stories last season and I'm certain these are just rehashed versions of the same shit. But we can but dream...

Aye, same sort of stories keep materialising.  I'm sure the SFA would bend over backwards to have them playing there anyway, cunts. Probably allow them to do it rent free, i'm sure Queens Park would be overjoyed...

Given that they've already spent £18m of the proposed £30, and still need another £30m to compete, it's not out of the realms of plausibility that any structural issues will see them play elsewhere.  I think my hun mate said they had to spend a load on refurbishing their training facilities.  Really need the diet huns and St. Johnstone to get their act together (not against us mind) and reel the bastards in.

I'd say it is a well-known fact that they are spending a lot more than is coming in and the begging bowl has gone around the board room table again just to keep them afloat. According to their own report, they need an additional £7m this season from new directors loans to keep them going until the end of the season. Those loans will, of course, be deferred loans with deferred interest (as ours from Milne and SMG were) but that's still £7m needed.

They've also spunked money on the whole Barton fiasco, that's a minimum of £1m they've wasted. (already budgeted in the additional £7m needed)

They've screwed up the sacking of the management team, that's another £1.2m on top of the £7m

£8.2m needed to keep them going until the end of the season.

King was very forthright in their need of European football next season to balance the books. They are becoming a distant 3rd with Hearts 5 and St Johnstone 6 points behind them. Normally that would mean it was tied up with 12 games to go for a club that spends as much as Rangers but they are on a poor run and their next 2 league games are St Johnstone and then Celtic. St Johnstone have been good away from home, Celtic will roll over them. That could be enough for St Johnstone to catch them and ally some serious pressure. If they miss 3rd they are in serious danger. Saying that the way King was singing about his plan I'd guess the group stages or possibly a glamourous play off were a must next season in Europe and entering in the first round means that is nowhere near a given.

They'll have yet another court case soon against the man with a magic hat and co, legal fees dont come cheap.

I've heard rumours that they are done at the split, I doubt that as they'll just sell their season tickets early again.

The players they have are overpaid and nowhere near good enough, some are on 3 year deals. That means they'll have the same wage bill for the next 2 seasons with the same shite on display unless they borrow more money.

At some point the three bears or whatever they are calling themselves will have to say enough is enough, especially when King has not dipped into his own pocket.

If you add it all up they'll have debts of;

2017 - £29.1 (from their books) + £1.2m (for the management team sacking)

2018 - £9m (minimum)

2019 - £9m (minimum)

By that you can have an educated guess that the rangers international will be the grand total of £48m in debt by the end of season 2018/2019 and it'll be then before they can offload enough of their expensive flops to start to rebuild their team.

That's £48m MINIMUM

How they'll get a European licence with that debt and overspend v income I dont know.

How they'll be able to sustain that sort of 'investment' from directors I dont know.

How long those in the board will be willing to pump that in while King sits in SA doing and putting up FA I dont know.

Even if they dont fold, again, its going to be years before they can even look to challenge us never mind Celtic and with that their income will drop year on year. Those huns are fickle, if the team is getting constantly beaten they stop turning up.

To conclude my now oversized post - even without the rumours of the stadium crumbling being true they are screwed for years.

Aye, same sort of stories keep materialising.  I'm sure the SFA would bend over backwards to have them playing there anyway, cunts. Probably allow them to do it rent free, i'm sure Queens Park would be overjoyed...

Queen's park are still the owner's of Hampden so all rent etc will need to be negotiated with them.