Saturday 21st September 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

🏆 Scottish League Cup: Aberdeen v The Spartans

Dirthy Filthy Hun Scumbag Vermin (deceased), liquidated & Green abondons ship

mizer

Aye, same sort of stories keep materialising.  I'm sure the SFA would bend over backwards to have them playing there anyway, cunts. Probably allow them to do it rent free, i'm sure Queens Park would be overjoyed...

Surprisingly enough that isn't the case.  Supposedly the huns have already approached them/QPFC regarding using Hampden but the huns have demanded the same deal Celtic got when they used Hampden for a season in the 90s... needless to say the huns were laughed out of the place.

Surprisingly enough that isn't the case.  Supposedly the huns have already approached them/QPFC regarding using Hampden but the huns have demanded the same deal Celtic got when they used Hampden for a season in the 90s... needless to say the huns were laughed out of the place.

Would please me greatly if that was true.

Noticed this on Fezbook, deluded doesn't even come close.  Glad to see that he recognizes the timothy will finish first.  They'll probably just nick it, aye.

16997848_1906801526206046_5365340220221203483_n.png?oh=af2a4f0f75e9ccc1a18d76ecddcae7cd&oe=59289809

why on earth would he need £30M?

match the war chest, obvs ;)

Fuck knows where they got that valuation, wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if it was that fud that put the figure out there to see if Ashley would bite and save him his money  ;D

I'm assuming that the Tims will be gloating like fuck over the fact that one of their players was reported to be soliciting offers at £10M greater than the value of the huns.

I'd have thought that Murray park and Iprix would be worth a decent wedge like. And with Barrie Mackay worth at least £15M, I'd have thought £30M wouldn't be far off.

He must be a taig.

How could anybody turn down an opportunity like that?

Apologies if I have used the word "taig" in the wrong context.

I wouldn't ever have known of it's existence if I hadn't once looked up the hun message board.

I noticed last week in an obscure press cutting that der Hun, in a deliciously ironic manner, now also have a former youth coach under suspicion of abusing players in the 70s. Of course this is a horrific development and no cause for gloating.

But it seems there are now 2 deceased Big Jock Knews spinning in their graves....