Saturday 21st September 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

🏆 Scottish League Cup: Aberdeen v The Spartans

Dirthy Filthy Hun Scumbag Vermin (deceased), liquidated & Green abondons ship

mizer

Sky once again deciding what we should and shouldn't see.  Minor pitch invasion/disruption after the first goal and Sky don't show it. Do they think it's going to encourage those watching at home to invade the pitch next time they're at a match?  Sanctimonious bullshit from them deciding what's too much for our sensibilities.

Sky once again deciding what we should and shouldn't see.  Minor pitch invasion/disruption after the first goal and Sky don't show it. Do they think it's going to encourage those watching at home to invade the pitch next time they're at a match?  Sanctimonious bullshit from them deciding what's too much for our sensibilities.

I couldn't agree more. It's literally impossible to. Once you agree with something, you're all in.

I hate broadcasters, particularly Sky and the BBC. Cunts.

I know that you have to wash afterwards but if you were going to have a bath anyway it's worth having a wee peek into that bears den site.

Pedro Pedro Pedro

Out Out Out

Its a daily source of entertainment for me. But dont miss out on their transfer forum. Some of the names these deluded fuckwits award themselves in the suggestions or rumours threads are comedy gold. John Terry is their latest victim. And theyre discussing where theyll play Kenny McLean next season as if it was a done deal. Finally watch out for the musings of "King Kirk". Chunt should be appearing in the Ediburgh Fringe such is the quality of  his comedy. Only problem for him is that he is being deadly serious.

Right where did I put that bottle of Dettol...

And then I take a peek at todays offerings....

And find the "Tiffany" thread. I urge everyone on here to take a look. Be warned though....have a suitable receptacle to hand as if you are like me it will make you want to vomit.

I thought Police Scotland were monitoring for stuff like this. Neanderthals each and every one.

Looks like its been pulled mate. Wise move by their mods, if it becomes public there would have to be arrests made. Suffice to say it contained video of an all male "party" (well there may have been women there too but they all look the same) in ayrshire and theyre all dancing and singing along to Tiffany's "I Think We're Alone Now".

But the words have been changed...

Absolutely disgraceful, how this, along with their monkey chanting fans can exist in the 21st Century. Cunts, the lot of them.

Was at the Stand Comedy club on Saturday night, one of the acts made reference to the huns needing the Samaritans, and if he was on the line to a hun feeling down, he'd be making sure they had enough rope to hang themselves rather than talking them down.  Some hun in the audience attempts to heckle him, the boy breaks out of his routine and hits it with "Honestly man, you're fucking mongos. Absolute fucking mutants. This country would be so much better without them". Half the audience fell into silence the rest laughed. I near enough gave the boy a standing ovation at that point.  Brave thing to do in Glasgow, but good on him.

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?320607-Rangers-fans&s=813e2dcba2cfea543157912b5b814d6e

Found this on hibbys site. Whats in this isnt the footage that was posted yesterday but is exactly the same in whats going on....although theres definitely women in this one. Thread was pulled  in early April too apparently

Calling on the SFA to do something about them is a joke.

I refer you to the thread that was locked the other day.

Was at the Stand Comedy club on Saturday night, one of the acts made reference to the huns needing the Samaritans, and if he was on the line to a hun feeling down, he'd be making sure they had enough rope to hang themselves rather than talking them down.  Some hun in the audience attempts to heckle him, the boy breaks out of his routine and hits it with "Honestly man, you're fucking mongos. Absolute fucking mutants. This country would be so much better without them". Half the audience fell into silence the rest laughed. I near enough gave the boy a standing ovation at that point.  Brave thing to do in Glasgow, but good on him.

Kudos! Who was the act? Mighty brave (albeit the right thing) to do in Glasgow!

• 2 weeks later...

OK, so here's something weird google threw up by chance this evening...

I saw this link appear in my Google search results:  https://rangers.co.uk/talent/ryan-jack/.

This seemed rather odd.  However, i assumed it was to do with the empty "Sevco want Jack" chatter doing the rounds just now, so took a deep breath, held my nose, and dived in to have a closer look.

To find...nothing.  Or to be more precise, a placeholder page for Ryan Jack, with no other information on it.

But it gets weirder.  If you click the arrows to the left and right of the page, you then get an empty placeholder page for each member of the Dons team.  And only the Dons team, no other SPL players are listed.

If you look at the URL, these are listed under a subdomain of "talent/" - this isn't linked to or referenced from, anywhere else on the site.

So why are they there?  It can't be some one-off leftover from the start of the season, because Ryan Christie is listed.  Equally, it can't be a recent creation as Wes Burns is there too.

Are Sevco so ashamed of their own team that they have to list ours on their site under "talent", just to pretend to themselves that they have some real players?

That's not really how google works.

Touché.

OK, so here's something weird google threw up by chance unexpectedly this evening...

This board ain't big enough for two pedants.  Although technically given a web entity doesn't have any physical attributes and is potentially infinitely scaleable with sufficient storage capacity and assuming a lack of artificially-imposed software restrictions, maybe it is.