Saturday 21st September 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

🏆 Scottish League Cup: Aberdeen v The Spartans

Dirthy Filthy Hun Scumbag Vermin (deceased), liquidated & Green abondons ship

mizer

Rhetoric like this, including the old "In yer Glasgow slums" song, is one of the ugly sides of AFC and the NE.

I always wondered whether the arrogant ignorance in singing it would bite back on the arse. It certainly did. The oil crash has wrecked havoc on so many talentless arseholes who had it too good for too long. I wonder how they're enjoying their unemployment and if they're able to adjust and downgrade their expensive tastes?

Natural justice. There's no escaping it.

Aye, I always found it a bit more harsh on Dundee than the Weegies. There is a far more distinct weegie poison.

Anyway, just a bit of fun really. I like Glasgow as a city, it's a cracking place. I do get where yer coming from though.

Edit: Aye, and Ten Caat, I was getting my weegie hole's mixed up. A fine correction. I meant Mordor.

It's not.  It's a cracking city to live in. Has it's bad areas, like any other reasonably sized city, but it's a good place to live.  Your obsession with it and it's inhabitants is a bit weird to be honest.

Agreed.  I've no real affiliation to Aberdeen apart from the team and a few cousins.  I'd rather live in Glasgow than Aberdeen imo.  Just a shame it is home to Celtic and some fraudulent club.

That has got to be... I'm not even sure?

Is it a joke? Or are they trying to explain to their 5 year old (max) fans in the simplest terms possible that the only thing they know about fitba is within walking distance of heir offices. You want more we look to the same thing you do,  computer games.

Are the weegie press running next season with these players in the hun team as we speak???

Some muppet on Sportsound this afternoon stated Sevco have spent approx £10million on transfers to far.

I believe the same muppet kept going on about how any player who leaves the likes of Aberdeen Hibs, Hearts etc for Rangers has to up their game 10 fold or they will never get a game.  ???

Some muppet on Sportsound this afternoon stated Sevco have spent approx £10million on transfers to far.

I believe the same muppet kept going on about how any player who leaves the likes of Aberdeen Hibs, Hearts etc for Rangers has to up their game 10 fold or they will never get a game.  ???

And spending more each day so it seems. Are they close to falling foul od EUFA financial fair play yet (He asks hopefully)?

It's OK they're getting more money from Ashley from their merch sales.  :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Thick as pig shit, gullible, muppets.

Got to laugh at this gem.

Sevco supporters emptied the Rangers store of merchandise in celebration of their new merchandise deal with Ashley yesterday.

The new deal doesn't kick in until 1st July so that's an awful lot of 93pence in the £ Sports Direct have just banked  :thumbsup:

Got to laugh at this gem.

Sevco supporters emptied the Rangers store of merchandise in celebration of their new merchandise deal with Ashley yesterday.

The new deal doesn't kick in until 1st July so that's an awful lot of 93pence in the £ Sports Direct have just banked  :thumbsup:

Source for that?

Edit:  It's incorrect. Simon Rowntree is part of the Forest echo lot who are fake news / parody account.

Don't think you'se should be embarrassed. Guarantee the deal is barely better than the one they had. Ashley's a business man, and a ruthless cunt one at that.

"I'll drop the case and sell my holding if you get the zombies to buy my shit"

"OK I'll tell them the club/company will get more money"

In a way that'll be true less legal fees to pay and some money coming in from the shit merchandise deal which the cunts are now buying into.

Mike-Ashley-Dave-King.jpg

*Somewhere in Johannesburg, a phone rings*

ASHLEY: Hello? Is that King?  Where is that dour-faced bastard? King? Aha! Right, Davey boy, this your lucky day.

KING: Mr Chunky! I thought you didn't like me.  Oh it's so good to hear your voice instead of your lawyer's.

ASHLEY:  Shut the fuck up Davey.  Listen.  I've decided to get shot of you miserable lot.  You're dumped.

KING:  Oh no! Why?  Was it something i said?  Or a court case i started? I was just...

ASHLEY:  SHUT THE FUCK UP DAVEY.  Here's the deal. In case you've been too busy "Living the Vida Aparthied" to notice my proper team are back in the real money league, and now your motley dregs have somehow limped their way into Europe that poses me something of a problem.  How the fuck you managed to swing that is beyond me btw, i guess UEFA don't really give a shit about Financial Fair Play after all eh?

KING: the vida whit?

ASHLEY: Davey, shut the fuck up. Anyway, turns out i can't have two teams in the same competition, and if you lot miraculously squeak into 4th again this year then that puts Newcastle's Euro chances in jeopardy, and that, my friend, knocks a big chunk off the £400m i'm currently trying to fleece out of some poor bugger for the club.  And I'm not having that.

KING: Oh wait, like as in darth?

ASHLEY: Shut the f...what?

KING:  You know, that film.  DUM DUM DUM DUMDEE DUM DUMDEE...

ASHLEY: What the fuck are you talking about?

KING:  The funny man wi' the big black helmet, who was always choking people he didn't like.  He was my childhood idol! I liked him. Is that whit you meant?

ASHLEY:  Meant by what?  What in the name of christ are you gibbering about, you dribbling enema of a little man?

KING: Vida!  As in Darth.  Is that right?  Do i win a prize?  Maybe the stadium naming rights?  Or a logo?

ASHLEY:  FFS.  SHUT THE...*sigh* it's Spanish for "life", it was a fucking joke right?  Like in

?  And i've already given you the naming rights back, not my problem no fucker wants to put their name next to yours. Just fucking drop it and pay fucking attention.  I'm going to have to dump my shares to avoid any appearance of conflict, but there's no fucking way i'm waiting until you lose your court case with the Takeover Panel and i have to sell them to you for 20p each, that's the price i fucking bought them for in the first place.

KING: Well, you mentioned it first, no need to shout...

ASHLEY:  So i want you to find some gullible idiot to buy them off me now, it can't be your three stooges that you "bought" the club with, as the takeover regulators have judged you worked illegally in concert to acquire the club and we're back to the 20p thing again.

KING:  ...how was i supposed to know it was a joke, the only jokes i know start with "a Protestant and a Catholic walk into a bar"...

ASHLEY: What about those HongKong asset management types that are quietly buying up the club?  They're only after the properties so they'll pay a bit above the odds and wait for things to go bust.  That's one.  Who else?

KING:  ...and i don't understand them anyway, how could they walk into the same bar?  Doesn't make sense... Oh wait!  I know! I know! I know! Ask me! Ask me!!!

ASHLEY:  This better not be about the fucking joke.  Well, what is it?

KING:  Oh, thankyou Mr Chunky!  What about that supporters club that keep bugging us about buying the club for "the fans"?  They're always offering us other peoples' money, a bit like that nasty Mr Whyte except that it's from lots of little fans instead of one big company.  They have lots of other peoples' money, so they say.

ASHLEY: Fuck me, that's actually the first useful thing you've said, Davey.  Yeah, they might just be deluded enough to pay above the odds on shares to replace the ones you're going to have to buy back from them at a lower price when you lose your court case...well done.  Have a biscuit.

KING: I never liked him anyway, i said so, i said he's a Bad Man, you can't trust anyone that was in that film about dogs, they just shoot each other or cut their ears off.  At least he will spend lots of years in prison with other Bad Men now.

ASHLEY: What?  Oh, i see. Whyte got acquitted, do you never pay attention with what happens with your club?  Anyway, get on to that asset lot and the supporters mob, i want a mill from each, that'll at least make me enough to keep me in chips until the weekend.

KING: OK Mr Chunky.  But...

ASHLEY: But what?

KING:  ...erm...

ASHLEY:  Spit it out you fucking weevil!

KING: ...the merchandise deal... they might ask me about it again...

ASHLEY:  I couldn't give a flying fuck about your precious merch deal, you signed it, fucking live with it.

KING:  ...but....

ASHLEY: WHAT?

KING: ...what if UEFA view that as proof of your involvement in the club?  They might not like it...

ASHLEY: Fuck, you might actually be right again.  Don't make a fucking habit of it.  Hmmm.  I suppose i'd better shift control of the retail stores back to you lot, but there's no fucking way i'm handing you a cash cow once the fans lift their boycott.  Tell you what, make me the exclusive supplier, i'll charge you well above the odds for each strip, you can keep the "profit" that's left over, like there'll fucking be any! And i'll clean up when the fans hoover them up.

KING: won't the fans see right through that?

ASHLEY: wwwWHEEEE....

*long period of sustained laughter from both*

ASHLEY: AAhhhhahhaha, that's a good one shitface.  Just tell them the deal is only for a year, say you're "now in control", and chuck out some ridiculous made up figure like, say, £5million, that you claim you could make if only everyone went out and bought as many as they could carry.  You know, like you do with players when you need them to turn up to games and buy season tickets.  Give it to Traynor, he knows how to do all that. The fans will lap it up with a absolute air of victorious idiocy, just chuck in a few "biggest club in the world" and "back to our rightful place" and such shit.

KING:  Will do.  Can we have our logos back?

ASHLEY:  Of course fucking not - how do you think i'm going to ensure i'm your exclusive supplier for years to come if i just give you them back?  Don't be stupid.  Now, be a good little boy and fuck off.

KING:  Thankyou Mr Chunky, I love you...Mr Chunky?

*phone goes dead*