Saturday 21st September 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

🏆 Scottish League Cup: Aberdeen v The Spartans

Dirthy Filthy Hun Scumbag Vermin (deceased), liquidated & Green abondons ship

mizer

Who knows with JC like. Remember hearing the interview at the time, it was part of a longer interview where he did his usual shite about knowing why naebody likes him. Cosgrove was great in that interview, just coaching Jimmy along to spill the beans. The involvement with the BoS and Rangers is very sinister and very unreported and not investigated (shocker). There's every reason to assume that BOS, were loaning to Rangers at a time when they were calling in loans form their direct competitors (including Aberdeen).

Who knows with JC like. Remember hearing the interview at the time, it was part of a longer interview where he did his usual shite about knowing why naebody likes him. Cosgrove was great in that interview, just coaching Jimmy along to spill the beans. The involvement with the BoS and Rangers is very sinister and very unreported and not investigated (shocker). There's every reason to assume that BOS, were loaning to Rangers at a time when they were calling in loans form their direct competitors (including Aberdeen).

A tim mate of mine sent me this, which is absolutely damning, not just on the JC thing as it doesn't really go into that much, but the role of the banks in general.  Picks up on your last sentence. I would like to say obviously this is very much tim minded, but I guess the points remain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAHBiTxk46E&feature=youtu.be

http://www.ianfraser.org/keane-hits-out-at-bos-cover-up-former-treasurer-accused-in-livingston-collapse/

http://www.ianfraser.org/revealed-the-hornet-and-the-sting-which-are-stopping-us-learning-the-truth-about-the-collapse-of-hbos/

There are some dodgy fuckers out there

Had to have a look at hun media... they want Pedro bulleted:

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/309725-pedro/

Its the Foderingham thread that I'm pissing myself at. Yesterday they wanted him capped by England and sold for around 3 million with one rocket demanding no less than 5.5 million. Today they are auctioning him off with bids starting at 25p  :rofl: :rofl:

Their manager is a moronic fool as a man but he got it right today on the park. This leads me to wonder why Rangers have surprised us all by spending around £8m this summer and tonight we are back to square one.

Had a drink before the game in what was the old Swallow Hotel and was speaking to a guy who is Chairman or something  of the London RSC and was telling him when i was working down there in the late 80s, i had joined and used to go to the fortnightly meetings at Kings Cross. The fella told me he had been down there from the 70s and remembered the pub i was talking about.

Our two parties merged and we had a good get together. Its a new season and after 40 odd years of Following Rangers home and abroad meeting these strangers year in year out who both embrace  each others desire and love of that football team warmed my heart walking towards the ground.

Seeing Ibrox full of optimism and the early goal its totally disgraceful the way it ended today.

Im gutted for those who have put years of their lives into supporting Rangers for so long, something too many  in high places at Ibrox dont seem to understand.

:rofl:

The Portuguese fuck used the phrase We are the people in his post-match interview. Tragic as fuck. He can only be being told to say that shite by the hun hierarchy. Fucked up like. It'd be like Deek telling folk to stand free after a defeat. Except he'd have earned it.

I'm no fan of Lennon, but is what he did really a police matter?  I'm sure the great unwashed would have been given him pelters throughout the game, they get a little back and then complain to the police.

Just stupid in my opinion.

What he did was annoying, but fuck me, it's football. The huns are fucking precious fannies and really need to get a grip.  It's pathetic.  Fuck all to do with the police, they should be looking at this instead (bottom image obviously):

DHIdMN9W0AASTFA.jpg:large

What he did was annoying, but fuck me, it's football. The huns are fucking precious fannies and really need to get a grip.  It's pathetic.  Fuck all to do with the police, they should be looking at this instead (bottom image obviously):

DHIdMN9W0AASTFA.jpg:large

We can all take the game a bit too seriously at times, but most of us, after a while, realise we're being fannies and see these trivial matters for what they are.  But not that lot.

They've got no sense of humour.  They can never laugh anything off. You mock the hun, you're added to the "list".