Saturday 21st September 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

🏆 Scottish League Cup: Aberdeen v The Spartans

Dirthy Filthy Hun Scumbag Vermin (deceased), liquidated & Green abondons ship

mizer

Some of the names being bandied about on sevco meedja as suggestions for the job are pish yer punts hilarious. These arseholes still haven't grasped the severity of the newco situation cash wise and still believe pound coins flow out of the bath taps in Mordor.

Big Sam seems to be the man of choice....that's the same Big Sam who is collecting 2 million over this season and next for sitting on his fat arse and who if he took another job in British football in that period would have to pay Palace 2 million instead...

Billy Davies it is then ya rancid fuckwits  :rofl: :rofl:

• 2 weeks later...

Deluded cunts. You could have respected them a little bit and I mean a little teenie bit if they went down in 2012 and tried to build a stable football club, but no, same old, same old.

Over spending from day one of their existence in the third division till the present day and still our media and authorities pander to the bastards with no shame.

They are a fucking shambles and I hope our manager does not even contemplate going to manage this basket case of a club.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

some hun cunt on hun media basically admitting it's not the same club.

u have a point mate  but the Rangers way went out of the window a long time ago  the present board and set of players should be embarrased  to be part of Rangers  the club i grew up to love and support for 65 yrs right now is a pale shadow of Rangers

He certainly wasn't keen last time out. As far as I'm aware, he doesn't need the work desperately. I think he'd have been keeping a keen eye on McInnes' reaction to it all and weighing up the likelihood of being hung out to dry by another club (as he was in Egypt recently). I hope he doesn't join them, I quite like him and thought he was ace as a player and was good as Scotland manager too. I think it'd be a terrible move for him, and possibly last if it all goes wrong.

Guest kiriakovisthenewstrachan

I quite like him and thought he was ace as a player

Aye, me too....but a that "I'm a Rangers man" nonsense has started to kill his Dons legacy a wee bit for me.  :hammer:

Aye, me too....but a that "I'm a Rangers man" nonsense has started to kill his Dons legacy a wee bit for me.  :hammer:

Don't know why but in spite of all his overt hunnishness in the past 15 years or so I still don't mind Mcleish at all whereas Mcghoo gives me apoplexy. Both Gothenburg greats and if anything it really should be the reverse that applies but perhaps Mcleish gets away with it because he never managed us and mcghoo did and disastrously so.

Anyway managerially he is a busted flush, I hope he is indeed the guy sevco turn to and he insists on at least a 30 month contract. Obviously he would last no more than 18 months before getting his jotters again but he would spunk another 3-5 million on duds plus over 2 million in wages and hammering a few more nails in the sevco coffin. Only thing to top that would be if sevco offer him it publicly and even he tells them to get f@cked....

Lifted this from swallow swallow :wanker:

This comes from a friend of stewart milne. Take from it what you will. I know the link with milne is genuine. Whether any truth in the statement who knows.

Last weeks statements from Milne and McInnes were an attempt to hurry us into a decision, but our number one target is Ronald Koeman.

Some sevconians now in a complete state of meltdown it seems. Loads of other hilarious conspiracy theories in that shitfestof a board but this one had me pashin ma punts  :rofl: :rofl:

• 3 weeks later...

6) With the accounts identifying funding of £7.2m being required by the end of season 2018/19,

when do the board forecast that the club will become self-sustaining and what is the plan to

convert loans to equity? Will this be staggered or will it be done in totality at the next share issue?

As mentioned by the Chairman in his speech at the AGM, regular European football will be

the key to the Club’s finances becoming fully self-sustaining. The increased revenues from

retail will go some way to narrowing the gap as will more effective player trading.

7) The most recent financial results are encouraging but highlight the staggering gulf between us

and our nearest competition. Can this board please outline how they plan to deal with this

substantial deficit going forward?

The majority of the deficit is accounted for through qualification for the Champions League

group stages. Other income streams such as retail revenue and commercial income are

increasing however there needs to be a recognition of just how valuable qualification for

the group stages of the Champions League has now become. It is worth in the region of

30m Euros plus associated gate monies.  .

Someone actually typed that with a straight face?

In other news the majority of my first class air fares around the world is accounted for through winning the Thunderball at sometime in near future

It was the "nearest competition" part that was strange. They're in third place and finished last season in third, with their nearest competitor being St Johnstone in 4th.

It is very likely that they will get regular european football, I don't think that is in question. Remains to be seen how far they can get.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/2004985/rangers-graeme-murty-manager/

:lolabove:

Sevco going for the cheap option and as if this isn't funny enough here's another cracker

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-owner-dave-king-loses-11736915

Apologies for links but required to be shared for laughter purposes